A Duvel in Lyon

Lyon Travel Blog

A cold Duvel in Lyon

I was with my friend Jacob on our little crazy trip doing Brussels, Paris, Barcelona and Lyon in five days. We had estimated that we would do just less than 3000 km during the trip but we also wanted to enjoy the different cities.

Lyon was the last stop before we were heading back to Brussels and Jacob had never been there before. I had only been there once and it was on a business trip where I did not have too much time on my own in the city. It didn’t take us long to understand that it was a wonderful city to visit during the warm period. I had been there in November and it was pretty cold I remember; walking the streets of the old part of town.

The picture of the beer was taken just after we had arrived and checked in at our hotel. We were sitting at Café Perl and found that their best beer offer were Belgian beers. I usually try to go local but the alternative was one I had tried before and then I preferred a Duvel.
Chokk says:
It is fun but some mornings you wake up wondering where you are - but I love it. A city traveler on high-speed!
Posted on: Sep 22, 2009
Africancrab says:
Crazy indeed, but sounds like you enjoyed the different cities indeed. I should like to go on such a road trip.
Posted on: Sep 22, 2009