Beers of Zaragoza

Zaragoza Travel Blog

My first beer in Zaragoza was served at La Factoria

La Factoria looked like a cold place without any ambiance when I passed by but I decided for some reason to enter. It had been a long day on top of the long trip to Zaragoza the day before. I felt like a cold beer would do the trick and I ordered a large one. The waitress who turned out be a very nice girl asked me twice to be certain that I wanted a large one because it is not normal in Spain to order them.

She picked up a jar from the freezer and served the beer. The tap was mounted on a green thing that was hanging down from the ceiling that looked like it would have been more a appropriate in the machine room of a ship. But at least the beer was extra cold and nice. I was quickly given one piece of tapas along with the beer. The beer was actually not that large I would guess 0,4 liter and I ordered a couple more before I left. It was a nice bar, mainly do to the service but the interior also appealed to when I first got settled. There was very high to the ceiling and the design was quite industrial related to the name of the place.

photo by: klaaRA