Back for a day

Shenzhen Travel Blog

I slept in really late as I have been a lot of days. I’m hoping it is just because I’m wearing myself out during the day and not for any other reason. This morning I headed to the Botanical Gardens. They were free surprisingly enough and amazing. I definitely got in my 700 stairs and close to my 10K! I saw lots of flowers I’ve never seen before and took pictures to see if I could figure out their identity. (Hal and George or anyone else…help if you can!) On my way out of the garden there were two couples taking their wedding pictures. It was a great place to have them done and fun to watch for a few minutes. I was hot and tired so I went back to the hostel. I wasn’t really feeling up to walking around anymore and was feeling gardened out. I had a long time to wait until my flight that night. Of course there weren’t many people in the hostel all afternoon and then when I’m about to leave I started talking to a girl from Ireland. She was traveling around after just finishing a gap year of teaching English with a program out of the UK. We talked for awhile and then I had to head out to catch the bus to the airport. My flight was delayed, but that wasn’t too big of a surprise.
6,390 km (3,971 miles) traveled