Hundred Islands

Alaminos Travel Blog

12 am and there jumped in the bus heading for Alaminos Pangasinan. It's a 5 hours drive from Manila. From Alaminos, a trycicle was waiting for us to drop us at hundred islands. We met some nice locals from Alaminos and accompanied us to the cheapest places that we can afford.  We had a room for 500 pesos / night, 2 beds but no aircon!! haha. Not bad coz it's cold enough.. *chillin'* ;) The islands were great, the sand were powdery white and the people were so nice :)

The main:

Kuya robin is our bangkero (boatman), he toured us from one island to the other. My favorite island was 'i forgot' hahaha.. but there built the Big Brother house which the housemates lived for like weeks. Another island was  the Marcos Island - I wont forget this place because it's where nikky's cellphone fell from the salty water (kinda my fault I guess!). Kuya Robin shared to us that there were actually 123 islands. Some of these islands will only be seen if it's low tide :)

After the whole day of travelling from one island to the other.. It's chow time!!!. We ate at their official restaurant and had some drinks. After the delicious meal, we met some couple of photgraphers who were so nice to us. We got along together and shared the most memorable laughs at Alaminos. :)