Lori comes to Bunno!!!

Bunbury Travel Blog

Daquiris at the Lighthouse bar!

The next morning we were pretty buggered.. was not a comfy nights sleep. Haha. We were slow getting up and about but eventually we were out the door. We had to train to get back into the city to pick up Warrens van. From there he dropped us off at Garden City shopping centre to meet my folks who had been up for a day of shopping. They took us home from there.

It was not to be a night of relaxation though!! We were hitting the booze, once again, in the lil clubs and pubs of my hometown with my mates. We started with 2 bottles of champas and my mate Jaymies house. From there we went into my workplace, the Lighthouse Restaurant and bar for some yummy cocktails. Sally and Jade were working but were finishing up early and meeting us in town for a dance.

And again
Trav, Shannon and Bryce met us at the bar and from there we went into the Prince hotel for a drink. It was pretty crappy in there so Lori and I staggered up the road to 3 monkeys.. the local dance spot.

My memory of this evening is VERY hazy to non-existent. I really cant handle champagne at all and have swore it off many times. I blame Lori who was so excited at how cheap it was here in comparison to Canada! Haha. So we danced for what seemed like ages in 3 Monkeys where Sally and Jade joined us. Im not too sure what happened from there. Apparently abt 2am I declared I was exhausted, and Lori was pretty relieved. Apparently we hit up the Kebab Co for some chippies and then taxied home. Hahaha. Good times :) wish I remembered more of the night and have once again sworn of champagne!

Jaymie and her cocktail!
Lori, Shelly and I
Smashed
Smashed
And again
Why is Lori still taking pics?!?!
Why is Lori still taking pics?!?!
My own little world