God bless business class

Auckland Travel Blog

Chillin' in Biz class.

OK, I don't want to rub it in for those who can't swing business class (and without a travelling spouse, neither could I) but business class is SWEET!  We were actually upstairs on the airplane and there were only maybe 6 other passengers in business class.

Big space-pod chairs with a dozen controls. I'm suprised they don't come with catheters so you don't even have to get up for the loo.

Movies and TV shows on demand.  I watched the lastest "Star Trek" movie (again) and a few episodes of "Flight of the Concords" (which is as dryly funny as I've heard it is).

Food and drink whenever you want it.

An amenities bag with eye shades, ear plugs, toothpaste, and breath mints.

A chair that reclines all the way with pillows and a real body-length blanket.

And, last but not least, pajamas. Yes, they offer you PJs. Gray cotton long-sleeved t-shirt and pants with the Qantas logo. I decided to pass but Kitty and Jeff used them and are keeping them.

Kitty ended up waking up early and used the time productively to chat up the entire biz class flight crew.  That's our girl Kitty. This time she admitted she initiated the conversation.  :)

She got some nice pics of the sunrise out the window as we were coming into New Zealand. I'll post them later as we have a chance.

Makes you wonder what more they give you in first class!

danny291 says:
Love business class :)
Posted on: Aug 10, 2009
Chillin in Biz class.
Chillin' in Biz class.
The ever-so-stylish Qantas PJs.
The ever-so-stylish Qantas PJs.
Our mascots properly belted in.
Our mascots properly belted in.
Jeff ready for the night.
Jeff ready for the night.
Kelly in the a.m.