Hard Rock Cafe (Lake Tahoe)

Lake Tahoe Travel Blog

Location:
This Hard Rock Cafe is located inside Harvey's Resort Hotel/Casino at the south shore of Lake Tahoe in the area known as the Stateline Casino Core at Stateline Ave. and Hwy 50.  Parking is free and spacious since it caters to the casino patrons.

Food:
Typical HRC food and typical prices.  HRCs offer pretty much the standard menu items with a few things that are different at this HRC.  I ordered the California burger along with a beer to wash it down with.  The burger was huge and very good, and I was full right away.  No problems here.

The service was okay.  There was a mix-up on the drink I ordered but I let it slide.  I had no other issues with the service.

The waitress (Ashley) was prompt, courteous, and simply doing her job...no more, no less.

Environment:
This Hard Rock is spacious and I love the design and theme.  I was confused when I first walked in the casino and saw a stand-alone Rock Shop.  I looked around the Rock Shop and I noticed the cashier staring at me, smiled and pointed to the floor.  She said, "Follow the blue carpet".  Based on her response, I had the feeling she gets a lot of customers giving her that same confusing look of finding where the "restaurant-side" of this Hard Rock Cafe is located.  I find it strange that the Rock Shop is geographically separated from the actual Hard Rock Cafe dining section.  I mean, there are located at almost opposite ends of the casino.
 Even this Hard Rock Cafe has it's own little Rock Shop. So...two Rock Shops?  I'm not sure why this is.  Strange.  Anyway, I bought a few souvenirs from the Rock Shop in the restaurant instead of the other one since I didn't want to walk all the way back to the opposite end to check out the other Rock Shop.

They also have a section where you can sit your butt down and play casino-type games between where the bar is and the dining area.

Overall:
It was satisfying for me.  No show-stopping experiences here except how nicely the place is laid out and how strange that one Rock Shop is situated in a different locations in relation to the HRC restaurant itself.  If you are an HRC fan and like to gamble your money away at the casino, you should check this place out.  Since I don't gamble, the only money I put down was for the HRC food, tip, and souvenirs...lol!

Lake Tahoe