A Lack of Cheese Curds

Seattle Travel Blog

We went up to SeaFair yesterday. From what I understand SeaFair is a month long event in Seattle that has different activities going on during the weekends. This weekend was the big weekend because the Blue Angels were in town and there were the hydroplane races.
I wanted to watch the Blue Angels perform. I have seen them once before and Andrea had never seen them. Those pilots are amazing. They fly so that there is only 18” between their wings and the wings of the plane next to them. I thought the show was great! I love it when they do their vertical formation and then break away from each other only to head back towards the ground and then cross each other in the center of the flight pattern. There were a couple times where I flinched because they got so close.
We didn’t stick around all day because it was a bit on the cool side and we were mainly there to watch the Blue Angels. Next year I would like to spend some more time exploring SeaFair. The only complaint I have is the lack of fried cheese curds. No one in Washington seems to know what they are. They have deep fried twinkies, curly fries, and funnel cake but no cheese curds. SERIOUSLY this is a problem.
photo by: diisha392