Day 6 - 7of my Alberta Adventure

Calgary Travel Blog

mountains
Day 6 and final day of my Alberta Adventure.

I get up this morning and it is m last day in this nice area of Canada. I decide I want to see more of the Kananskis Park and more of the mountains.

I head off in the car and fuel up again at the gas station with the weird cashier man.

I leave Calgary off the main hwy and into Kananaski Park area. I drive for several hours going to varies stops, from a lagoon to a golf course area to a campsite.

The weather is very nice and sunny today, many cyclists are out in the roadways as this area is God's country, very amazing.

I take many photos of the amazing mountains. The majority of this day was just spent driving, quite quiet and no adventure other wise a small road trip.
I turned around at one point as I was unsure to where I was going to. I ended heading back to Calgary later in the day.

I go back to hotel to reflect on the whole trip. I know more better trips are to come soon.

This evening I eat supper at Pizza hut , just because it is convenient. I order a large pizza and Kokanee and I totally eat the whole thing. I am amazed.

Then back to hotel for my flight home tomorrow.

For next day I return my car at airport and I get an assessment on any damages I might have on the car. I pass with flying colours.

I check in at Airport with Westjet for my flight home. Security is easy to get through and I board my plane in time.
On flight home I once again ask for a full can of soda and attendant does give me a full can, WestJet is great.

On ward home, I land safely and continue to travel in the future on my future missions.

thank you all travbuddies for reading this blog on Alberta, It was a vague as I was not able to remember everything from a few years ago.

See you all soon.