It took awhile

Amsterdam Travel Blog

Wanted to pick up the tickets last Monday, but out of some smart flash of the mind I called them before I jumped on the bike, and that saved me the 2 hour trip, because the tickets had not arrived from the Leiden head office yet. I was advised to mail the head office to ask or the details of it, actually it should have been in Amsterdam already. I was not too worry, because they always could print out some new tickets for me. So, yesterday late afternoon I got the mail telling me I could pick them up that very day. Not that smart, because the day was almost over. Thus, today was the day to pick them up.

I needed it to fit in a very busy schedule, for my fridge/freezer combination quitted its job last weekend, so right after I returned home from the Vondelpark meeting I did order a new one at the webshop and that one would be delivered early afternoon today.
And I was out of public transport tickets for BJ, the pink strippenkaart, and while BJ had to accompany me to the Amsterdam agency I needed to buy them first.

OK, we left home with our umbrella's at 9.40 (weather had changed :(), bought the strippenkaarten, got on the bus and streettrain to the travel agency. Not many people in there with this wet and colder weather, so we did not have to wait long. The tickets were there and the lady checked and printed the departure times of the international trains.
In no time we were done, and ready to leave, and we got home within 2 hours after we left - in time before the new fridge/freezer.

I have to say it again, that travel agency, at least the Amsterdam office offers a high quality service.

photo by: pearcetoyou