SOHO, NOHO, NOLITA what's with this shortform?

New York Travel Blog

central Park
I was supposed to have checked out and stayed at another hostel pre-booked today. Basically my intention was that the other hostel room has only 4 bed dorm and it would be less bothersome. But the 8 bed dorm that I have stayed 3 nights only occupied by 4 people so it was make much sense not to move out and carrying backpack could be a hassle.

I called the other hostel to cancel and they bloody charged me the first night however! I had purchased cancellation fee while booking which a simplest meaning that they would refund the booking charges and no fee applied on cancellation.

Melchior and Pierre were staying in the hostel another 3 nights and I ended up touring with them. That day ( Sunday) we headed off to one end of Central park on 110th Street and started walking in the park where a lot of New Yorkers cycling, running and chilling out.
Brooklyn Bridge
Stopped in the middle we had lunch on 72nd Street West. The burger was fulfilling. Afterwards we continued our walk back into Central Park and we passed an event called Tel Aviv Beach day. It was some kind of family event for Jewish community. As we nearly finished walking we stopped and there was a group of people marching around with banner says Free Palestine.It was nothing dramatic really.

We continued taking subway to 23rd Street to see Flatiron Building. The building that nicely designed and placed on triangle shape in Broadway between Fifth Avenue and 23rd Street. It’s a three-dimensional building brought to life. Museum of Natural History allows free admission on Sunday after 5 pm so we rushed to get there only spending 45 minutes inside as it’s closed at 5.45pm.

That night Mel and Pierre had a reservation for 2 in French Restaurant near East Houston Street in Soho. It’s true that in NYC most nice restaurant requires reservations. Don’t aspect to get a table if you walk-in on the day you want to dine. I walked around in SOHO, NOHO and NOLITA neighbourhood and passed by NYU. We met up in a pub and spent an hour before we took a taxi back to our hostel.
Chrysler Building