Meet up in London, barbecue in the Woods|

Epping Travel Blog

Epping Forest
On the journey on-board I lost the connection to the world and as I arrived in Heathrow taking train to London, the guy sat next to me was reading a tabloid with front page BOLD Michael Jackson is Dead! May he rest in peace.

Finally arrived in London Paddington Station and I planned to go to Syrian Embassy asking on tourist visa for my upcoming trips in August. I was too tired and jetlagged that I checked-in Days Inn Hotel to get proper sleep. Later I texted my friend whom I had arranged to stay the rest of my stay in London that I had checked-in and would go to their place the next day.

I had a great 3 days in London. Earlier on we had organized to have a barbecue in Epping Forest outside London.
Yummy
It was pretty much a small reunion with the group of people that I met while I was travelling in Egypt in 2006. I travelled to Egypt with my friend and we met a group of University students who live in London and stayed in contact since. Some still in college and some had just graduated. Perfect summer barbecue in the woods.

The next day I had my first and only small Travbuddy Meet-up with Sue_81 and Matt (Villain). Sue was on her European tour that kicked-off in London while Matt lives in London. Matt is a cool guy and he brought us to London tourist spot with his spontaneous guides. I mean what more could I ask, an insight from local. Though I had been to London many times but this one restores my knowledge on this top city.

Sue_81 and her friend did the London Eye ride and other stuff while I just walked them to those places because I did that before. Only we went to London Dungeon where I entered in and experienced the exhibit and theatrical show of how people got killed centuries ago with Jack The Ripper was one of the killer.

www.travbuddy.com