Photo Contest Results Are In!

Upper Sandusky Travel Blog

I would like to thank all my TB friends for taking the time to vote for my picture in the VisitAmishCountry photo contest.  And the results are in!  My photo finished ...............................................SECOND!  Though I didn't get the stay at the bed and breakfast, my husband promises to still arrange for a Amish Country trip in the very near future.  No prizes were awarded for second and third place.  My picture will be featured in some of the publications of Holmes County, Ohio.  Again, thanks for your vote and and more importantly, very nice comments.  I was extremely excited to be chosen a finalist, and as just an amateur photographer feel compelled to take my camera and go explore more of God's country.  Road Trip!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!

Hummingbird says:
Sorry to hear that you only came in 2nd. Maybe they could let you stay on the back porch. :D
PhinsAndGills says:
I thought your pic was the best. :) You really do take wonderful pictures. You have a good eye for the artistic.
shirlan says:
Well congratulations on coming second. Pity there was no prize for you but be proud. Next time!!