3rd Day of Minnesota Adventure - the Journey Home

Saint Paul Travel Blog

Govt building in 2 Harbours MN
We get up this morning and I pack everything into the car. It is now all loaded up with everything. We check out of the hotel, I let car run for awhile so Jen's dog will not be cold.

We leave Saint Paul and head off back home. The weather now is very cold and a bit windy. Snow is blowing around now and some is on the roads.

I briefly make a wrong turn and miss our turn off  and almost drive into Wisconsin. With a quick calculation I turn around and soon we are back on to I35 heading north to Duluth.

Its a good journey home as I just keep driving all the way through up the highway and past Duluth and just keep going.

We do a quick stop in Two Harbours and stop at Macdonald's to order some Rotten Ronny's food.
Canadian Border at Pigeon River
I eat a Big mac and Large Coca-Cola to which I consumed in 3 minutes or so.  Jen orders her cheese burger and something else.

We then leave 2 Harbours and I get some gas which is still cheap around $1.70 a gallon, a bargain for us.

We get back into car and drive back home. We finally make it to the Canadian Border. Jen is worried they may ask us questions about her dog being in the car.

We get to the border control and the guard on duty is someone we once worked with. So he just waves us through and we are on our way.

Finally make it back into Thunder Bay, and I drop Jen off at her house and unload all of her stuff too.

Once I do that, My car is very light now, most of my car was filled with her junk.

Anyways that was my adventure to Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Thanks for reading