2nd day in Saint Paul - The Adventure Continues

Saint Paul Travel Blog

The State Capital
Today we get up and are off to another adventure in Saint Paul. First challenge of the day is to find a gas station. We drive around for abit with my gas light on. I make a wrong turn and almost go back onto the Interstate. Fortuantely I find the gas station just close by. Gas is really cheap here around $1.70 a gallon, a big bargain.

Now are off to another section of the city, have to go to Eden Prairie to meet up with this lady who Jen will buy her dog from.

We follow directions off the internet. to get to Eden Prairie. Precisely to the T however we end up on the wrong turn. I end up going out of town to away from all buildings. I stop at an information centre and ask the staff guy there.
He has no clue where Eden Prairie is.

So I backtrack and eventually find our destination. Here we are early so we go walk around Target for awhile. I buy some shoes here, a good bargain. While Jen goes and buys who knows what and lots of stuff.

We go to a Pet shop and she meets the dog breeder for her dog. They exchange the deal and she gets her dog, the name is Ryder for the dog.
Then its back to to Saint Paul Afterwards and we get to hotel, within good time. We take the dog and all the stuff back to the room where Jen then gets aquanted with the dog. I read the news paper and learn new things.

Afterwards, its time for lunch, we then go for a walk down the street near the Excel Centre. We find this big Italian market called Cossetta Italian Market. Its full of shops and all kinds of Italian food groceries. There is also a big pizza place inside. We order this great pizza of pepperoni and cheese. It is an amazing Pizza, very tasty. We still have many pieces left for supper so we bring whole box back to the room.

For rest of evening, nothing much , just watch lots of TV on the HGTV network. Jen is babysitting her talk all evening as he is just a pup.
Finish off the pizza for supper in room and just drink pop and lots of candy, Good fun and simple.

That is all for this day, off one more entry for tomorrow on return home. stay tuned
State Capital