Stupid Question for the Day - Where is Wall Drug?

Wall Travel Blog

Just a small portion of Wall Drug

After seeing a plethera of signs advertising Wall Drug promising to provide for just about every human need or want we just had to stop at the famous store.  But honestly, until I saw  'Wall - so many miles' on a highway sign I'd never made the connection that there must be a town named Wall (sigh).

It was a nice place to stop and stretch and we were really tempted to buy a winged Jackalope but we just didn't have the trunk space.

But probably the most interesting encounter we had there was with a scooter rider.  Way back in Elko (NV) we noticed a scooter on the highway that looked outfitted for quite a long trip.  Well right before we took the Wall exit we passed a scooter that looked just like the one in Elko.  I found the rider while perusing the store and yes it was the same bike and rider.  He was an amazing young man that had ridden his 250cc scooter from Minnesota to California (via Las Vegas) to visit relatives.  He then  rode up to I80 across and up to I90 and was just begining to get close to home.  Not only that but he almost made it from Elko to Wall before us! As Super Dave would say "he is da man"!

Wall