Heading Home - another Overnight in SSMarie, Ontario Canada

Sault Travel Blog

Burger King - my dinner

This is part 2 of being in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada.

We are coming back from Toronto at this point, making an over night stay in the Sault again and staying at the same hotel.

We get to our room, my travel buddy is sick in bed with food poisoning, after consuming a pizza last night in Toronto from some Asian place.

His fault, he is very green and sick.

I decide its my time for more adventure and head off on the town for abit more. I go for din din again at Burger King and have a whopper, fries and a Coke. Good mixture.

Then I head off again around the town, driving around cause I am bored. Its quite quiet tonight in the Sault, all well what can you do.

I make to to a subway store, and get a subway sandwich , roast beef and cheese. That is going to be my breakfast and lunch tomorrow.

Then I make it to a small convenience store and get bag of chips and pop for my poison tonight.

I make it back to my motel and eat my chips and put my Sandwich into the fridge.

That was my adventure for tonight. Onward home tomorrow. Hopefully travbuddy gets better.

Epilogue - Travbuddy does get better after many many many visits to the toilet that night. Word of caution don't buy pizza from a non name outlet ever. Bad move.

Anyways folks , I am glad your enjoying my blogs, I have many many more to come at this point .

Thanks for all of your smiles.

my breakfast and lunch