My Hotel - Affordable Hotel in Davao City

Davao City Travel Blog

My hotel Reception Area

Davao City is a well-known city in the Philippines. It is primarily known for it’s affordable prices on food and accommodations as it attracts a lot of Travelers as well long term visitors who rather spend their vacation in the comfortable tropical temperatures of the city.

My Hotel Davao is a Newly opened hotel, located right at the heart of the Davao City. Plenty of hotels are hidden quietly in the side street to offer nice and affordable hotel but they cannot beat this hotel. The location is very accessible. My Hotel is located in San Pedro Street. Being in the center of town, conveniently situated close to business hubs and commercial establishments, you wouldn’t have to go far from your place just to meet your needs.

My Hotel 2nd Floor
Restaurants, pharmacies, and convenience stores are just around the corner. The City Hall is a walking distance away. Transportation to-and-from the hotel is also very easy that you wouldn’t have to worry about missing meetings, or tour schedules.

Their website is pretty accurate so you do get a solid impression. It’s basic, but it is clean and very quite unlike to other hotels close to walking street in the south town where you have to cope with high levels of noise day in and day out as this is located in the heart of the city. The heating and aircon worked fine. Their restaurant serves some of the best food in Davao City including the Filipino specialties. The dinner buffet is superb. They also offered American style buffet and Filipino style. Their workers are very hospitable and approachable. The mode of communication is good.  Internet is available via Wireless Frequency (WiFi).

With regards to your safety, My Hotel will give you your most needed privacy while at the same time, ensuring that your stay will be nothing short of secure.

My Hotel Suite
The hotel is monitored by security officers 24/7 with the help of a closed circuit security camera in every corridor. Safety deposit boxes are also available to ensure that your valuables stay where you want them to stay.

When it comes to price, My Hotel makes sure that your budget doesn’t get stretched to its limits. This 135-room hotel offers cheap accommodation without cutting back on services and amenities. All of the amenieties are brand new! You can get a Single De Luxe room for as low as 800 pesos per night. Double De Luxe room will cost you around 995 pesos, and the most expensive room, the Twin Deluxe is only 1,050 for a single night stay. Surely, you’ve never found a place that offers exceptional value.

Truly, this hotel is the best for travelers if they look for business and pleasure.