New year and new friends

Koh Lipe Travel Blog

i was joining them :)

December 31th 2006 There was a Jungle Music Party at Jack Jungle by Monkey Joe and friends. The guest was a mexican singer who also plays mexican guitar. Many people came from the other beaches to celebrate new year party here.
It was really great fun ever I have had. (not including the recently NYE meetup i've been na :P)

I remember I was singing along and shaking a maracca behind the band then a woman in the band dragged me to the place we called stage to join them ... haha thanks! Here, no one treats you as you a guest but they treated you as a friend. I love here because of this. No customer, no stranger, no boss, no owner but we're all friends! Even though we were a little spot that night, even though people in the band are nobody, even though i wasn't important for them at all but i was happy that i was in and shared a happiness with more than 200 people on NYE 2006 there.

NYE 2006 Party

Jack was very happy. He gave us a friendship and smile then went to dance above the bar haha. Everyone is his friend and he is a friend of everyone. Not because he wanted your money to stay at his bungalow or to drink at his bar - yes he wanted but that's not the point. He loves the beach. He loves party. He loves people. He loves to know new friend. Even he is older than my dad but his heart is still young.  If you were there that night, you might feel how i feel.  The warm support and happiness are all around. .

The bar closed at 8-9am in the next morning but Laila and i went to bed since 5am .... impressive.

Jack Jungle was started with a small bar. Then backpackers gave him an idea to build bangalows for people who come to drink and want  to stay over the night.

Oly, Monkey Joe and Jack the boss! :D
Good Idea he thought. So he built from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4, now he has 7 bungalows.
Just 7 because Jack wants a space for us to see the view and feel  the air so now we have a space which big enough to play football. It's our playground.

Jack Jungle will be rebuild this year. Jack promised me next time I won't see any frogs in the bathroom anymore :-D
Yuppy!! (But I just know from Ivan, an old friends that they are there still even he built the new guesthouse!) Haha .. They love you Jack, I think.

You know, those frogs were scary .. for me and Laila. My bathroom time was so horible. Lai and I had to take a shower together and helped each other looked for them. Anyone that stayed there at that time might hear these two girls screaming every 6 pm :D.

Woo hoo!
Because after sunset, there will be a frog parade in the toilet. Sometimes it jumps into people's face.... brueeewwww!!! :-(  And they jumped to me!!!!!
I had to asked for help from my new friend, Ivan, to take them out.
Ivan isn't scared. As most of foreigners are not scared.
They said they're cute!!! Yukkk!!!

I wonder is it like when they said thai women are cute???

me = frog ....   Yukkkkk!!!!

Not only Ivan who helped me for that. There's another friend who i met since the first day too.
When i first met him, he's speakless. I thought he's arrogant. But after we had a chance to talk, no not at all. He's nice. How to say, modest? Humble? Uhmm .. my english!!! :P  Anyway he's an interesting person - his ability, his thought, his mind.

Drunk ha? :) Ivan, Ice and Oly :)
A converstaion with him has changed my thought at some point. Life is beautiful for him but for me sometimes life is shit. A limitation of the way of life which already set by culture, traditional and rule is a condition for me to do what i want. It's not illegal but kinda immorals. Something like that. I don't know. He did build me up without notice. I don't know how could I do to make life beauty as I want but I know that something would be changed after this trip.

Last night on Lipe, we were on choa-lay's boat on the beach. Around 4am, Moonset, big one in front of us was going down and 2 hours later, another big one is coming up. Sunrise!! That was a really very nice shot i've ever seen.
We were so .... stunning.
It's very big big big big moon!
Wish you could see it with us.

A good friend.

Not only a beach that is beautiful but people i've met are beautiful too
Not only the appearance but also their mind. They are a giver not a taker ; Jack, P'tai, Ice, Ivan, Oly, Mawan, William, Sarah, Joe, his girlfriend, Mexican singer, William's friend, Brazillan Models. Everybody there! And also the one who watched moonset and sunrise with me.

Instead of waiting for a friendship,
give it first then it will return to you before you know.

newtampo says:
Hehe so we have something in common :D
Thanks and glad you like it. Yes, it's truly true :)
Posted on: Jan 04, 2009
borneonikieta says:
I like the last part of your blog :) so true...and I hate frogs too haha
Posted on: Jan 03, 2009
NYE 2006 Party
Oly, Monkey Joe and Jack the boss!…
Oly, Monkey Joe and Jack the boss…
Drunk ha? :)
Ivan, Ice and Oly :)
Drunk ha? :) Ivan, Ice and Oly :)
with singha beer
The party is begun
Hey ... :)
Hey ... :)
NYE 2006 Party
He told me hes a model in Bangkok…
He told me he's a model in Bangko…
Ivannnnn!! :)
Holaaa!
Holaaa!
yoo hoo!
yoo hoo!
I like this picture but I dont li…
I like this picture but I don't l…
The moon!