Koh Lipe Travel Blog

where i stayed, not a bungalow but hammock lol, many frogs behind the bungalow :(

We were heading to Jack Jungle, a place that we planned to stay, only 7 bungalows there at that time.
The owners are P'San or you can call him "Jack" and P'Tai, his lovely wife. Laila was here last two weeks so she knew them already. I had just a few converstaion then they told us to go to have a bath. Oooh I just arrived, can I talk to you more? They said "no, go now" Why?! If you know me enough or if you don't know me before i'm gonna tell you, i don't like taking shower!! :P Then Jack told me "so do whatever you want in the toilet because the frogs would visit you there after sunset!" And? Frogs? Yes Frogs, and? He said "not frogs but frogsssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

Eh? Ah? Ok ... run!!!!!!!!!!!

Scary!!!

Jack Jungle isn't located near the beach but isn't that far.

going down
I love to stay near the beach but at Jack's, they gave me more than the beach I love

We're at the beach to see sunset, wish you could see, it's really beautiful. Pangan is. But here, a golden light from the sun reflected to the sea, For me now Lipe is a hundred times beautiful more than Pangan!!!

What a wonderful day!

We came back to Jack's at night. Besides bungalows, there's a nice bar which opens almost 24 hours.
People never stop coming. Jack's never stop serving.

I can say that Jack Jungle Bar is one of a few best bar in Lipe Island. There're about 20-30 bars around the Island but why did people go there? There must be something unusual .. but should be a fascinated unsual of course!

WHen I was there, Oly and Mawan, English men, were a bar manager.

with Sangsom, thai whisky
They stayed there for a while before I go. Jack didn't have to hire them much. They just want to stay there longer with some money to dive. I'd like to do something like them but .. too bad that I eat much more than them so Jack has to pay me more if he wanted me :P

We ordered some food. P'Tai the wife cooked for us, she's also a chef for the place. The food was really yumm! It was about 6pm on my first night. I was concentrate on my food after finish I looked up ... "Where am I?" "Which country?" "No Thai people at all?" As I told you, there must be something at Jack's. People who don't stay at Jack's came here to have dinner then drink later. I was just wondering on the first night but after watching, looking, talking, listening, singing, dancing, drinking and drunk .

Ivan, Laila and fat me .. oh my ..
. ing ing ing I knew why!

In Lipe Island there are many beautiful beaches around. I love Andaman beach. White sand, the sea was so blue. I took a rest on that beach for many hours. They called this "Maldieve Thailand". I've never been to Maldieve but I know what they mean and I agree!

And walked again around the Island. Had a few drink at Karma Bar, the guy I knew there, Ivan, was the partner of this bar before. Nice one. Some people come here now then go to Jack's later.

We walked aroung the island ... then we found them. THai people!!!
Wow!!! Hey!!! They're here!!! Woo woo!! hahah...

No, i didn't want to join but was wondering where were thai people??? I didn't see any Thai at all since I'm here. Just Laila and I. But they waited me wondered enough then showed up here.

at jack's bar
They were at Pattaya Beach. Again. This name again!? Why there's Pattay Beach everywhere?  The original Pattaya Beach is at Chonburi province. And no wonder why here they called it Pattaya. Because it's really like an original one!!

Crowded with thai people and foreigners. Loud and noisy pop dancing music. Imagine how fun was it! :-(
I walked too fast to get out of this place. I was wondering why they are here? Did they know that in the other sides of this beach has more beautiful, quiet, no louder music and not crowded!!?? Didn't they want to go there?

But New!!! People are different. Maybe they're here because they don't like a quiet place. They wanted to hang around crowded people. They wanted to fight for eat, fight for a space in the sea, fight for a place to stay. Maybe!

Ok...... I gave Pattaya beach for 1 minute of peace. A beautiful feeling was stopped there.

But when i passed it, as someone press the play button to let the beautiful do her job again.
Relieve!!

where i stayed, not a bungalow but…
where i stayed, not a bungalow bu…
at jacks bar