Relaxing time

Thong Nai Pan Beach Travel Blog

Tong Nai Pan Beach

We didn't come here for any kind of moon party. This time was the dark moon but we didn't go to Had Rin where is famous for full moon/any moon party. I like the quiet beach, a small party is fine not the big one that is too crowded so that when i fall down (when too drunk) they would see and help me instead of stepping on me :P  That's why I brought Laila to this place "Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach" and stayed at the same one, Central Cottage Resort. We chose the cheapest one which is 400THB per night. A nice bungalow which is always ok for me, and Laila liked it too. This place is expanded a lot. The first time I came here had 20 bungalows with the few houses. But now one row of bungalows were moved to the edge of the land and replaced it by the new air-con buildings in the middle.
Me and my best friend.
I preferred the old one so that I can hang my hammock in front of the bungalow.

This beach wasn't crowded. I think people on the ferry were headed to Had Rin Beach. Here is for couples and families. No one set it up but it's like that since long time. Tourists who love the quiet and romantic place always come here. Only me and Laila who are just friends. Sometimes we thought, do people thought that we're lesbians? :) No, we're just friends.

The beach was clean, the sea was clear, but the weather was really hot in the day. Laila was really scared of the sun while the other tourists had sunbath since 9am. I'm ok for that, I'm already here on the beach so give the soul of the sea to me, please!

We had a great time there really. Sleep, eat, talk, walk, drink, do nothing just relax for 5 days.
We're waiting for food!
This is enough for me this time. In this resort has a nice restaurant and bar. During the day you'll see the boats came here with tourist to have lunch and in the night most of people on the beach came to have a dinner here-the food is really good. Laila and I always hanged out at the bar after dinner while the others went back home. It's quiet since 9pm, just two of us made a noise with the bar man and his girlfriend, until midnight.

The price of the food and drinks here is quite the same as in the bar/restaurant in Bangkok. But I don't understand why when I'm at the beach  i always hungry so often. I spent a lot of money for food and drinks. Laila doesn't drink much but she can stay with me for the whole night. This is another reason that I really love this friend :)

They said they would have a party here on April 13th. We wondered who would join. Because some people would go to Had Rin, and some others wouldn't drink but the bar man told us to come. It'll be fun, he said. Sure, the bar is just in front of our bungalow, why wouldn't we join? :)

newtampo says:
Seangee : 12 hours by bus isn't so close to Phangan :) But yes, I can take a plane one hours and boat later, would be shorter :) I wish I lived just 15 minutes to it :) Glad you like the island! Hope you have time to visit it again!
Posted on: Jun 19, 2010
seangee says:
your lucky to live so close to Koh Phangan, I've only been there once but can not wait to go back- I agree with you on the Full Moon Parties, we avoided them and had a good time relaxing
Posted on: Jun 07, 2010
newtampo says:
Next time bring Dodge and May with us, ok? :)
Posted on: Apr 23, 2010
Laila and a nice pose
Laila and a nice pose
Me and the moutain!
Me and the moutain!
We stayed at the second one!
We stayed at the second one!
The new air-con room
The new air-con room
Me and my master piece! :D
Me and my master piece! :D
The second piece :P
The second piece :P
Laila and her work.
Laila and her work.
On the beach with her green prop.
On the beach with her green prop.
The cow on the beach haha