Phangan at Nine

Koh Phangan Travel Blog

March 7-11, 2012

Some people always go to the new place, some people go to the same place. I always try to explore new thing with the different places but for the beach, at least once a year I have to be back there, Koh Phangan. I don't like the party, someway somehow yes but not all the time party, so Tong Nai Pan Yai is my favourite beach to keep myself quiet and think. Some people are crazy about the beach but some people say beaches are the same. I'm not that so crazy, almost, but i don't think it's the same. Different beach gives the different feeling. I like it here because it's quiet. Sometimes too quite - haunting my mood but it's a good way for me to recharge my battery. I live in the city. Hot, crazy, too many people. I work in an advertising company that have to meet people, talk to people, discuss with people and sometimes fight with people all day.

When the routine becomes big, the first thing I think of is the quiet zone. Sometimes around March and April is the best time to take a break. Especially in April we have a long holiday because of the Songkran Festival. We can get like 1 week holiday. All around Thailand are full of the water-fight gangs but at Tong Nai Pan Yai, no. That's another reason why I love here. You want a quiet place, you need a queit space, you got it!

My travel buddy this time is TB Jane. I knew her 4 years ago at the former company. Jane is Filippino who loves Thailand very much. She works here and tries to live here. It's another experience to travel with different people. You have to know what you like and what they like. You have to be fair but I think I am lucky enough to have friends who understand me. (but they might not be lucky to have me as a friend:P) (no, they said I am a super friend ;)) ..

Traveling with Jane this time .. hmm nothing much to share. I did the same thing I did last time. If you'd like to know about the info about this place, Tong Nai Pan Yai, Central Cottage Resort, Koh Phangan, check out at my first/second .. journals.. this is the 9th time of Phangan for me so I just write it here to remember that I've been there. No useful info:)

138 km (86 miles) traveled