If you want to know a little bit more... about pangan
Surat Thani Travel Blog› entry 2 of 13 › view all entries
Beaches for you
* Haad Leela - 10 minutes walk from Haad Rin
* Tong Nai Pan Yai and Tong Nai Pan Noi
* Bottel Beach
* Bann Tai
* Mae Hadd & Koh Ma
* Haad Rin
* Haad Salad
* Haad Yao
* Haad Son
* Than Sadet
* Haad Youn
If you don't want to do anything but swimming, chilling, walking around the beach, that's great. But someone who doesn't, here you are :
* Skuba Diving, snokling!!!
* Kayaking - if you like an adventures, many resort have kayaks for rent.
* Wakebaord - with speed boat
* Thai Boxing - There has two of them on Haad Rin and Thong Sala* if you want to learn the art of THai boxing.
* Than Prapat Waterfall
* Cruises around the island
* Elephant Trekking - outside Baan Chaloklum, enjoy elephant trekking in the moutains of pangan
(All those activities, i've never tried but if you don't want to stuck at your place and want a little bit adventure for your days, do it)
How to go to Pangan
1. Bangkok to Pangan (by bus only) + take ferri to Thongsala, Pangan.
2. Bangkok to Surat Thani + take ferri (Racha Ferri) from Surat to Pangan
3. Bangkok to Samui + take ferri (Lompraya Ferri or Phangan Cruises or Songserm Ferri) from Samui to Pangan
Find out more :
And i stayed here http://www.centralcottage.net