Bad habit

Koh Phangan Travel Blog

A cow!

I always have a problem when I drink. Not that yelling, becoming a mean girl (cause I already mean!) or fighting with everyone or vomit all the time but I always grind my teeth when I sleep after drink. I never know how hard I do but I'm always told by people who share the room with me that it was really hard. This time was Jane. She said she can't believe that I would have the teeth left when I wake up. It's so hard. If someone put the finger inside when I do it, his finger will be cut.

Really?!

I would like to record it!

Sometimes I don't grind my teeth but I snore. :D It should not be a woman behavior I know! When I do it myself, I didn't hear. And I was lucky that my friends/boyfriend can stand it but if it's not by me, it's annoyed me.
Big hamburger, it's for Jane.
Like on the bus. We took the bus to Phangan and it took 12 hours to go there. There are three seats in a role. Two on the right side and one on the left. Jane was sitting with me but she was near the window and I was near the aisle. Aod was sitting alone on the left side which is near me. He snored! All the way. I can't sleep. Tried to put on the iPod but music woke me up too - anyway it's better than his snoring voice. On the way back, not only Aod. The old guy behind me helped him make an orchestra show also. When Aod stopped, he started. When Aod started, he stopped. I can't sleep!!!! But this problem can't help. We can't tell anyone not to snore because they don't know themselves when they do it.

Anyway, it's another nice trip I've had. When I met people who thought Phangan is famous for Full Moon Party and only that so they don't want to go, I always tell them that there are other beautiful, quiet areas with nice people in this Island also. So if you are bored of party (one day you will haha), try this quiet zone. You will love it! :)

newtampo says:
hahahaha ... I don't know I think I forgot to post :P
p.s. thanks for the tips but I don't think he'll care about it haha ... and we won't travel with him again hahaha :D
Posted on: Jul 16, 2010
stabber911 says:
Next time try grinding teeth before he has a chance to snore!
Posted on: Jul 15, 2010
stabber911 says:
wait wait, what happen 26, 27, 28? :D
Posted on: Jul 15, 2010
A cow!
Big hamburger, its for Jane.
Big hamburger, it's for Jane.
Jane and her brunch.
Jane and her brunch.
My padthai
My padthai
At Tong Sala.
At Tong Sala.
Many clocks but none of them works!
Many clocks but none of them works!
Waiting for the ferry