Hanging out in London with Kaya.............

London Travel Blog

Today was one of the coolest days ever.  I flew overnight to London, and got there at like 6:50am.  I had a full day layover here befor I had to catch my flight to Nairobi.  I had made plans with this kid Kaya on here, and he lives in London and offered to show me around.  I picked up my pack and went through customs.  Checked my big pack and just carried a day pack with me.  I took the train to Piccadilly Circus and met Kaya by that fountain that was there.  He was really cool, and we grabbed a coffe at starbucks and then started off on our adventure.  We went to Trafalgar square, through the arch and down that main street to Buckingham Palace.
  We saw the changing of the guard, and then headed back through the square, and saw where the Prime Ministers house was.  We stopped for a pint at a London pub, and then went to Westminster Abby.  We went in and toured inside there.  It was cool seeing all the Kings and Queens final resting places.  After we left there we went and saw Big Ben and Parliment houses, and the London Eye.  Got on a train and then went to Tower Bridge.  We walked on the Queens Walk and saw the Belfast ship, the mayors office, and Tower Bridge.  Walked over Tower Bridge and saw the Tower of London.  Then we walked down to St. Pauls Cathederial and went inside.  Had lunch at this cool french bistro accross from St. Pauls, and then walked back to Piccadilly Circus.  Kaya got me on the right train and I made it back to the airport in perfect time to catch my flight to Nairobi.  I cant believe what a great day I had.  It was truely amazing.  Thankz bro!
6,817 km (4,236 miles) traveled