The wrap up and trip home

Hudson Travel Blog

I woke up to a knock at the door, it was housekeeping wanting to come in and clean the room, this was about 10am.  I started scurrying around getting everything all packed up and ready to go so we could check out and go to the wrap up.  At the wrap up we disscussed our experiences, and they fielded more questions, and finally some last photo oppurtunities.  Luckily we were in the front so we were out in about 30 mins, not that we wanted to leave but we wanted to go to Ninja New York.  Well this trip started off pretty much the way down did, which was all wrong.  We were going to head to Atlantic City, but we missed our exit.  This canceled everything in Southern Jersey we were going to do.  Then as some of you may have guessed we got stuck in traffic on the Jersey Turnpike, Then We got Stuck in traffic all the way past the G.W. Bridge, this canceled New York for us, we decided to just head home.  After 4 hours of being stuck in traffic we finally were headed home.  I learned on the way my cousins freind cannot drive, I was very scared fro our lives.  I also learned she does not know how to read a GPS, because we missed our highway and were now heading to Albany, NY.  After missing 3 more exits, we finally got turnred around only to get stuck in contrsuction traffic an hour later, and of course it started to rain.  After more than 12 hours in a car for a drive that was only supposed to last 6 hours we were all exhausted.  What even better is I am not home yet, I still have to get on a train to Boston, MA, at zero dark thirty, monady morning, and take the train to Portland, ME.  Then I meet my dad at the terminal, and we get to drive 2 1/2 hours more untill I get home.

This road trip was still fun for the most part though, its a good thing we were all flexible in what we wanted to do, at least there will be next time.

Hudson