Montreal Canada- Hockey Night and 4nd day - Buffalo vs Montreal

Montreal Travel Blog

Ticket to get to Montreal

Today is another morning. We get up in Quebec City hotel and get into our taxi and go to the VIA rail station. We are heading back to Montreal, for tonight we watch another hockey game of Montreal vs Buffalo Sabres.

Finally train arrives at station and we head off to Montreal again, have not as good seats this time on train, but its good enough, only 3 hours there.

We arrive into Montreal and walk back to the hotel we stay at the days before, Residence Inn. We get a room on another floor and its the exact same lay out as last time.

I find a towel sitting outside of the window, so as joke I open the window and toss it out and it lands on someone car outside!

This afternoon is just an easy day, we go for lunch at place called Dundees Pub and Grill.

tickets for night's game

Its a good Pub and the server is amazing hot, her name is Britney, just too cute, I might have photo of Britney.
For lunch I had an amazing meal and many drinks. I look over at the drinks menu and Martinis are the special. SO i order my first every Martini , chocolate.

Luke gets the owner to make him this drink where u have to light the table on fire and you drink a shot from it. Different, quite amazing.

Anyhow, after too many drinks , we go back to hotel for a siesta, As I had too many drinks and now need a deserving nap.

Evening comes and we go to for a quick bite to eat at some place, I can't remember, but doesn't matter.

We go to the Bell Centre and make it to our seat. We have cheap seats tonight, in nose bleed section, up high right against the wall.
Its the worst seats in the centre but from going from Rinkside to here, its low, but overall can see the game still.

Game starts, its not as exciting as the Toronto one but still good.
The ring is still full of people and fan base is still amazing.

Game wins with Montreal over winning over Buffalo. It was still great to see 2 games in Montreal, We have to go back soon.

After game we went for a drink at some Pub in the entertainment area, I believe it was London Pub, it was ok.

Anyways early evening tonight as we have some travel tomorrow. Off to Ottawa to see another hockey game there. So stay tuned to my blog on Ottawa. I have 2 days of Ottawa to tell you all about. Thanks for reading this my fellow travbuddies.
View more information at my travel blog "Exciting World Travel" at www.excitingworldtravels.com

tickets for nights game