Singapore - Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai Travel Blog

Hello!

Had a lovely stay in Singapore. Saw my cousin Laura and her husband Raymond for lunch Thursday which was soo nice! It so funny to be meeting up in Singapore instead of Northern Ireland! They took me to a yummy chinese restaurant in Orchard road. Ooooh. And No I didn't max out my credit card.... that will have to wait til my return!!

Caught up a bit on sleep and then went out til early this morning to celebrate Fran's (Lindsey's flatmate) birthday! Saw the amazing Clarke Quay (indoor bar street set on the river bank - very popular!) Went to hawker centre (kind of food court) in a local shopping mall for dinner with Lindsey's other flatmate Matt yesterday for lunch. I found it pretty spicy but Cassie assures me that it was nothing compared to thai food! :O! Lol.

We went to boat quay by chance as we wandered around town - I forgot the map/guide - oops! Luckily we are coming back to can see more then.

Love to all! More soon! Sometime... aaahhh leaving for plane! Will try to be there more than 2 mins before check in closes this time mum!! :D Lindsey is organising me :D

xoxox

ps. love from Linz & Cassie!
Chiang Mai