AMAZING PHUKET

Phuket Travel Blog

My first contact with Thailand and from there a whole new life for me. I felt in love with this beautiful country. The nature, the people, the food, the magic... Patong beach is really something. There i learned about Buddhism and its power. I learned also about elephants and their power. Finally i learned a lot about seafood and curry and the power... In a week i have seen so many different things. A rubber plantation; a water festival and the beauty of Siam people, an elephant trekking trip thru the incredible Thai forest; Cobras and insects for fun and food; A Broadway style mega production at Fantasea; a fish market so clean and literally alive; The Andaman sea with a thousand islands and the James Bond one waiting for me; Caves and bats all together; Fine Thai massage that illuminates my mind and body; Buddhist temples and mighty priests; In a few words, Thailand, the old Siam simple took my breath away... I hope i will never find it.
rjames01 says:
It’s a combination of the wild and wonderful…topped with Phuket hotels discount and a truly relaxing vacation!

Posted on: Feb 17, 2010
traveller142009 says:
I loved this place. Was there in April 2008 and experienced Songkran, Thailand New Years...was a blast! Don't forget about James Bond Island.
Posted on: Nov 09, 2009
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
Phuket is just one of them, do check out Koh Samui, Phi Phi Island and many more. The lady boy show/Spiderman show in Pattaya will blow your head off! The Craziest thing happens in Thailand!!
Posted on: Nov 09, 2009