Wedding day!

Westminster Travel Blog

It was pouring down rain when we woke up.  So Shelli and I just sort of hung out in the RV for a while and then when the rain stopped, we loaded up the motorcycle and went to Westminster to meet up with Gary and Penny.  We walked around a little shopping plaza and Gary jeered at some Ravens fans in his Steelers shirt, but we survived.  We bought some lunch at the grocery store and went to the Old Mill the reception was being held out.  Very hard to find since it had no signs and just looked like an old barn.  Not what I was expecting.  We met the owner, parked the RV, ate lunch and waited on Steve to show up.  We then loaded up some candy in the tins for the wedding and went to the church to get ready for the wedding.

Everyone got dressed, we got some pictures, meanwhile Shelli and Penny made a sign so everyone could find the mill (they had a ways to travel and drove like maniacs.  I think Garys car survived).

The wedding was lovely and some people cried, but at the end they were hitched.  Then it was back to the reception to party.  After the party we started home at about 11:30pm.  We drove until about 2:30am when we found a pilot outsite Harrisburg, PA and slept for the night.
photo by: X_Drive