MADE A SPECIAL VISITING TRIP IN 2005-05-MAY VISITING MY SPONSOR CHILD!!

Philippines Travel Blog

THOUGH OUT THE COUNTRY SUCH A PLACE IS THE PHILIPPINES AS MY HEART BELONGS AS I BELIEVE THERE ARE PLACE IN THE WORLD WHERE ONES HEARTS AND SOUL FOR OPEN YOUR HEART TO A SPECIAL CHILD!! ........ THE FIRST TIME AS I DECIDED TO BECOME A SPONSOR ALSO BEING PART OF THE CHILDREN INTUNATIONAL AS I KNOW IT BE REWARDING AND EXPERIENCE ALSO THE PERFECT WAY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!! ..........  AS I FEEL THAT IS TO FILL A CHILD WITH HOPE AND LOVE ALSO DREAMS AND ALSO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!....... FOR ME SUCH A PLACE IS THE PHILIPPINES CAUSE MY HEART BELONGS IN THE PHILIPPINES AS IT WAS DELIGHTED THAT I TRAVELING TO THE PHILIPPINES!! .......... WHEN I FIRST ARRIVED AT QUEZON CITY AS I CONTACT THE PROJECT DIRECTOR AT THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL OFFICE IN MANILA!! ........... NEXT DAY AS I THEN CONTACT THEIR OFFICE TO CONFIRM MY VISITED ARRANGEMENTS TO SEE AND VISITED MY SPONSOR CHILD NAME AIREEN!! ............ ALSO HER FAMILY AS I VISITED AT THEIE HOME AS IT WAS VERY SPECIAL AND WONDERFUL THAT I BEABLE TO SEE AND VISITED MY SPONSOR CHILD AND ALSO IT WAS VERY DELIGHTED TO MEET IN PERSON AS IT GAVE US THE CHANCE TO MEET AND GET TO KNOW EACH  OTHER ALSO DELIGHTED THAT I HAD THE CHANCE AND THE OPPORTUNITY WERE ABLE TO SEE MYSELF OR THAT I  ''AS I UNDERSTAND AND HAD A CHANCE TO SEE THE SURROUNDING AREAS!! ...........AS MY HEART GOSE OUT TO THOSE FAMILYS  DIFFICULT POOR LIVING CONDITION ALSO THE SURROUNDING AREAS!!