MY VERY FIRST TIME TRIP TO THE PHILIPPINES OF2005-04-MAY!! /

Philippines Travel Blog

AMONG FILIPINOS IN THE PHILIPPINES HAS TOUCH MY HEART AND SOUL ALSO ME MORE DEEPLY!! ........... AS FOR ME SUCH A PLACE IS THE PHILIPPINES SO LONG AS MY HEART BELONGS!! AS I BELIEVE THERE ARE PLACE IN THE WORLD WHERE ONES HEART AND SOUL FEELS LIKE HOME!! ......... AS I FIRST ARRIVED ON MAY-04-2005 AT MANILA AIRPORT!! ......... WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A TWO WEEK STAY'' BUT IT TURN OUT INTO A TWO MONTH STAY TRIP!! ......... THOUGH OUT THE COUNTRY REGION IN THE PHILIPPINES AS I VISITED THREE PLACE AS I WENT AND VISITED MANILA, QUEZON CITY, ALSO MINDORO!! ........... AS I WAS LITTLE WORRIED AND ALSO VERY LITTLE NERVOUS ALSO CONCERNED FOR THE FIRST TIME OVER IN THE PHILIPPINES TO VISITED A FAMILY AS A GUEST TO THERE HOME ALSO SIGHTSEEING ALSO MEETING FRIENDS!! ........... AS I MET COUNTLESS STRANGERS WHO EMBRACED ME AS A FRIENDS ALSO AS I WAS IN THE PHILIPPINES AS I FEEL THIS SPECIAL FEELINGS OF A SPIRT FEELING THAT YOU NEVER FELT  BEFORE !!  AS MY TWO MONTH STAY TRIP FROM 2004 - 04 -MAY TO 2005-05-JUNE THE FIRST TIME I SET FOOT THERE AND NEVER QUITE THE SAME AGAIN!! ......... A SPECIAL WONDERFUL  SWEET FRIEND NAME FEBES AS I GOT TO KNOW FEBES AS ONE OF MY GOOD FRIEND IN QUEZON CITY ALSO MET HER PARENTS AND FAMILY IN MINDORO!! .........  AS FEBES AND I WAS GETING TO KNOW EACH OTHER AS WE WAS AT AWONDERFUL BEACH THEY HAVE IN MINDORO AS WE WERE SITTING ON THE BEACH ON THE ROCKS WATCHING THE SUNSET AS WE WERE TALKING AS WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE PHILIPPINES AND ALSO THE UNITED STATES!!..... AS FEBES AND I SPEND MOST OF THE TIME AT THE BEACH AS I TOLD FEBES THAT THE FIRST TIME I SET FOOT IN THE PHILIPPINES THERE AND NEVER QUITE THE SAME AGAIN!! ......AS FEBES TOLD ME THAT WHEN I GET BACK TO THE UNITED STATES FROM THE PHILIPPINES THAT THINGS WILL FEEL LITTLE DIFFERENT!! .....AS FEBES IS RIGHT THAT I DID FEEL THAT THINGS WAS DIFFERENT WHEN I CAME BACK FROM THE PHILIPPINES AS MY HEART WAS MORE IN THE PHILIPPINES THEN THE UNITED STATES!!........AS FEBES AND I THAT WE DINED OUT TO HAVE A WONDERFUL LOVELY DINNER TOGETHER AS WE ENJOY OUR SELF ALSO OUR FRIENDSHIP AS WE DINING OUT BY THE BAY FOE A LOVELY WONDERFUL NICE DINNER AS WE ENJOY OUR SELF SUCH A LOVELY PLACE!!....... THROUGH OUT DINNER LEAPED ACROSS THE SKY LOUD THUNDER AND LIGHTNING ALSO ANOTHER FLASH AS IT BEGAN TO STARTED TO RAIN AS WE HAVING OUR LOVELY WONDERFUL DINNER IN QUEZON CITY AS THE WEATHER WAS VERY WARM!!

JEFFREYCOMMANDER1 says:
WHAT'S UP COINSHOOTER!! JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT ALSO YOUR FRIEND REQUEST!! TRUE THAT YOU COULD FEL IN LOVE WITH THE COUNTRY ALSO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!! YOUR FRIEND JEFFREY!!
Posted on: Jun 20, 2009
coinshooter says:
Great country, First time visit for me was also may 2005. People I only know by the internet became close friends, and I fel in love with the country.
I want to go back as soon as possible, lol.
Best regards, Bas