So...5 months later another update?

Orlando Travel Blog

Aaaalrighty well I've gotten pretty caught up in everything thats been happening down here at Disneyworld I forgot to update this bad boy..So maybe I'll just do 5 months in a nutshell.

-I worked on podium for maybe 2 and a half months before speiling the menu to the managers, became a food runner for 3 weeks and am now a server at Le Cellier Steakhouse in Epcot, the number one restaurant in all of Orlando, not just Disneyworld. Pretty ballin

-One random Wednesday in November I decided to book a cruise to the Bahamas, left on Friday. Came back on Sunday, pretty random but was so much fun.

-I went to a Tampa Bay lightning game which my friends dad was an official for and got to go under the rink behind the scenes and meet Don Koharski.

-Got thrown down the title of Beer Bong Princess at our Canadian Girls drinking team..did that for a while and about 3 or 4 weeks ago I was given president..yup thats right..PRESIDENT of the drinkin team right here!

Basically I've done so many random things I can't think of nearly any of them here but I'm having the absolute best time of my life working and living at Disneyworld. Ive met so many amazing people I never wanna leave, but I have only 7 months left and I can't believe it!!!

photo by: Reephboy