Ready for the next leg

Manzini Travel Blog

I had a lovely breakfast this morning with eggs, bacon, toast and a variety of fruits and of course some Rooisbos Tea. The hotel was very nice...always a good choice to stay at a City or Town Lodge in S. Africa.

I am sitting here at the OR. Tambo Airport waiting for my connecting flight to Manzini.  I tried calling my hosts in Swaziland last night but was told the numbers were not any good. So, thank God for the internet!!   I was able to let them know I had arrived savely and would see them in the morning.

God has moved again this morning. As I sat here waiting for my flight I have meet about 10 more young missionaries on their way to Nairobi to work in a youth camp.  They will be working as counselors with the children and writing their stories. They will be bringing those stories back to the states and trying to get these children sponsored. Praise God.  We had a prayer together before they parted on their connecting flight.

I still have about an hours wait before the flight boards so going to get a tall cold Still Water (that's bottled water over here) and just unwind for a while. The flight to Manzini is only about 50 minutes to it wont take long before I am there. I am so excited!!!
Manzini