Church and lunch

Mbabane Travel Blog

Church day in Swaziland!!

Oh what a day!! Spent the morning attending Healing Place Church where the church youth ran the entire service. What an experience!!  The youth are on fire for the Lord and put on an incredible, Word based, Holy Spirit filled service.  The music was incredible and the message brought through testimony and the message were spot on and just perfect.  God is definitely moving in these children and in Swaziland.

After service we headed over to Ben and Susan’s home for lunch and a church leadership meeting.  Oh Susan knows how to make some awesome chili!! The meeting and fellowship were wonderful and I got to spend some really great time sharing with Ben and Susan about myself and the biker ministry. Had some great vision and discussions on the bible and ministry in general. Powerful stuff!

Did a little sightseeing this afternoon late and then headed back to the house for planning the rest of the week. We are in Swaziland so I have to take things a day at a time. Though we have scheduled out the whole week plans have a tendency of changing often over here. So I guess I am just going to roll with the flow! I do know my work here will involve the children, possibly helping with ministry to the care center cooks, doing medical clinics and possibly helping to build a retaining wall at one of the centers.  So, the week should be exciting!!

photo by: jeffy