Packing....

San Diego Travel Blog

Today we are packing and preparing for our trip, which we leave for tomorrow. I am so excited! We are lucky to be able to go on a trip this year, as the last 4 months I have been student teaching and therefore making no money, but thanks to my generous mother we have been given a week from her time share, which she traded for us to go to Sedona, AZ. Thanks Mom!

As always, I am procrastinating on all of the chores that need to be done before a trip. Laundry needs to be done, dishes need to be done, I need to pack, and some other various tasks. Instead, here I am online, writing about the fact that I should be doing these things right now instead of actually doing them.

Anyway, it's going to be a great trip and I will try to update as much as possible while we are gone (how often probably depends on if our hotel comes with free wireless internet or not). Anyway, I am excited to go explore the beautiful wonders of Sedona. Keep checking back for updates and photos from my trip!
world-traveller123 says:
Very nice.
Posted on: Jul 08, 2009
Africancrab says:
He-he, sounds just like me dear, all will be okay though and you will thoroughly enjoy Sedona, great choisce.
Posted on: Jun 13, 2009