Texas, the State of my birth.....I triumphantly return (or not so triumphantly).

San Antonio Travel Blog

I finally made it to Texas late last night after a grueling 2 day journey on the road with Norwood and Jaron. West Texas made me forget humanity existed for a while, especially after it got dark and we went through 500 miles of literally nothing. We've gotten relatively settled in and I'm ready to go have some fun, check out the city, and do a little exploring and also some eating of yummy Tex-Mex food. It's 10:30am here, but of course my body is still on California time so it's asking me why I'm up and dressed and already had breakfast at the early time of 8:30 my body keeps telling me it is.
From what I've seen so far, this city looks like it has a lot of cool stuff to do, and I'm looking forward to checking out as much of it as I can before we have to head out of here on the 1st and drive through West Texas again. From El Paso to San Antonio is over 550 miles, and there's literally nothing along the way other than 2 very tiny towns. We may go up to Austin for the day one of these days, but I'm not sure yet.
Well, Jaron's about to take a shower which means we're not leaving quite yet....so I think I'm going to take a short nap until he's finished. Will write more later.