Driving around in L.A.

Los Angeles Travel Blog

I had the pleasure of driving around in L.A. and stopping to do various things on this leg of my "staycation"....we had a marvelous time. I had never seen the Disney concert hall before, so we drove around it to look at it and take pictures. It really is stunning, like nothing I have ever seen before or since. We discussed possibly getting tickets to see a concert there at some point, and I am quite enthusiastic about it...but it hasn't happened yet, haha...so I'll just keep that on my list of things to do at some point.

Other things we did...we stopped and walked around in Chinatown...did some shopping for cheap chinese things...I got a parasol, and some awesome shoes, as well as some soup spoons...I love Chinese soup spoons. We took some random pictures of things, and in general had a jolly good time.
Disney Concert House :)

After Chinatown, took a little stroll around Little Tokyo as well. I love little Tokyo :)

L.A. is a funny place for me, because I've lived here all my life (though I live in San Diego now...but still) so it's really not all that exciting for me, but at the same time it's such a pain in the butt to actually go to L.A. because there is always so much traffic, so even though it's not incredibly exciting, it is somewhat of a treat, especially these days since I live a bit far now.

Anyway, it was a lovely time in L.A. and I had some awesome Dim Sum to eat at my favorite Dim Sum place in Chinatown. I can never remember the name of it...next time I'm there I'll have to make a note for myself to remember the name so I can write a review of it on here so all you wonderful people can try it out next time you are in downtown L.A.

Anyway, that's all. I hope you all have a lovely day!
freespirit3 says:
Congrats on the feature!
HeatherHop says:
Thanks!! :)
KeikoCreative says:
Congrats on being featured!