Counting days

Brunei Travel Blog

Its Thursday now and I just bought myself a new backpack... 75 litre caribee. My only disappointment is the colour.. I couldnt find that design in pink! sigh... so green it is then. And now here I am, lying in my bed..still too lazy to my bum and start packing. I need to remind myself to go for a total body pampering tomorrow, wax, flu shot, and I need to change some money...hmm how much would be enough to keep me fuelled for the next 12 days. I will be moving constantly. The idea is to fly to Bangkok on the 14th, arrive there at night, check in hotel, go out for a while, meet up with other travel buddy (Rini, Jorrit, New, and other two .. sorry I forgot your names girls) at Khao San Road and have a blast. Then the next day, sleep all day and take the sleeping train to Thanaleng (and sleep some more on the way). Then from Thanaleng to Nongkhai. Get across the border, take a tuk tuk then Vientaine! LAOS!! Here I come!
Real_PeaceWarrior says:
I'm sure you look great whatever the colour of your bloody backpack lol :)
Posted on: Jun 24, 2009
borneonikieta says:
yeah i know...i just wish they consider making travelling more fashionable and cuter for "some" avid travellers :)
Posted on: Jun 24, 2009
Real_PeaceWarrior says:
great rucsac, not a fashion accessory lol, It's like have a yellow and pink polka dot machete holder! :D
Posted on: Jun 23, 2009