Day 3 in Vietnam

Ho Chi Minh City Travel Blog

Day 3, we were back to Ho Chi Minh City, the first station is Reunification Palace, to be honest, not a very speical place, since is famous here, therefore we did something as tourists do, taking photos!

And then we were heading to the Notre Dame saigon.

The opposite side of Notre Dame Saigon is the Main Post Office, I think the Post Office here is really worth to see, it is very different from other post offices I have ever seen in China. Inside of the post office, you can really imagine that you are back to long time ago.

And the group we joined is so called “food tasting group”, so the guide bring us to taste the beef rice noodle soup, which is famous in Vietnam. Em… Not too bad, but also not too good, hehe!

After beef noodle soup, we enjoyed the Vietnamese coffee. With the experience before, we already know how is the taste of the Vietnamese coffee, but as suggested by the guide, adding some milk and ice, is nicer taste.

In the evening, after dinner, as crazy girl always do, we walk around and find places to drink beer, eating... Durian icecream is the nicest taste thing we ate in Vietnam, so delicious, strongly recommented!

As we can't speak Vietnam language, so talking to waitress is always a challenge, I first time understood how does a foreign guest feel in China! :-)

Day 4, travel to Mekong River.

We took a boat trip travelling on Mekong River, then we went to an island, there, people were making coconut candy. Very fresh, worth to try! And we went to a garden on the island, trying their fruit there, but not too special. One thing was nice, that was the honey tea. They mixed honey with the tea, and flower powder. You could imagine, this stuff is so good for beauty, haha, therefore we were fancy about it! :-)

Later, we went to sit in a small boat, so many boats there, driving in a small river, quite special. And you would recognize that, most of the people driving the boat were women, where was the men? I have the same question!:-P

Lunch, on the way to the restaurant, we saw the areca nut. First time saw this, red color, nice. And for lunch, we ate special fish, and big balloon cake! To be honest, taste was soso, but not bad to try new stuff!

Back to Ho Chi Minh city, dinner time was coming. It's really "food taste group", we ate again, hehe!

We took the dinner on the boat, food was soso, but boat trip was extremly nice!! Em, my English is not good enough to describe the nice boat trip, but you may take a look at my photos, not exciting, but relaxing.

In the evening, walk around, foot-massage, drinking cocktail, I think everybody of you know how to enjoy like this! :-D

Day 5, heading back to China!

Vietnam people like to put on the …
Vietnam people like to put on the…
We bought us gifts!