Jegs & RJ over and Dinner at the Toilet!

Taipei Travel Blog

RJ and Jegs came over to borrow our laundry facilities and they had plans to check out the mangroves nearby but I talked them into seeing the Yehliu Geological Park after looking at some of our pictures.  They wanted nature and that was certainly a great place to go!  After nibbling on some awesome cakes that Jason sent over with them to thank Brett for dinner, they headed out to go play and I finished cleaning up some in the apartment.

Brett arrived home and soon the boys were back, just as their laundry was done! :D  Jason wasn't going to be able to join us but we headed to the MRT and on to Modern Toilet for a nice dinner together.  Of course, with us together...the pictures are a little more silly than when just Brett and I went!  :-)

The food was awesome and we had a time. I was sad to see them head off as I knew they were leaving in the am.  :-(

Lord_Mike says:
I have heard about this place before...too funny!
Lilliana77 says:
Hahahah this blog is crazy lol.... I would really really need to be EXTREMELY hungry to eat in a toilet hahahha
Congrats on the featured! :D
azsalsa says:
so, what is it with a restaurant named Modern Toilet? Was that its real name or just a creative translation?
photo by: Deats