Danshuei

Danshuei Travel Blog

After leaving Bali, we had to pass through Danshuei again on our way home.  As we were sitting across in Bali, I was still working on Brett as to how wonderful it would be to live here and we were noticing the MRT stops versus the beautiful new apartments being built.  I thought I was making progress, until we had to cross the bridge back into Danshuei!  After we crossed the bridge, traffic instantly came to a complete and utter stop.  Uuugggh. I tried to point out it was a Saturday on a nice weekend, so perhaps many people were just there for the weekend.  The look I got indicated he did not buy that argument! LOL.

Oh well, again, I can just enjoy the beautiful buildings (which are incredibly cheaper than Taipei itself) and visit Danshuei on the weekends when we can.  Especially since this was my first time seeing the area during the day!  The first time we went was back in April and it was pretty late at night by the time we arrived.  And the last time we went was with RJ, Jegs, and Jason, and we didn't even head over that way until after 7pm so it was pretty dark when we arrived as well.

Danshuei