Only four more weeks to go...

Amersfoort Travel Blog

Only four more weeks before I start my adventure in Oz. By this time, in four weeks, I'm flying somewhere above Asia I guess...

One week at home, two more weeks working my ass of in  Belgium and then one more week at home. Time is flying. I'm getting really excited, but on the other hand scared too. I'm already saying goodbye to some friends and family...
I've traveled more often for a longer time. Can't remember how I felt then. Probably the same. But the longest period was five months. A period that doesn't sound like a long time (I didn't feel so either, it went way too fast) to me. Now I'm leaving for eleven months. A big difference to me.

There are only a few more things I have to arrange. Things like travel insurrance, international drivers license, some more money on my banc account :-)

I've already booked a hostel in Sydney, so I'm set for the first week. After that I plan to travel north to Newcastle for a few days before my Jillaroo Cours starts at the Jackaroo & Jillaroo School of Leconfield. When I finished the five day cours I'll go the company I'll work for a couple of months. I can stay at their bunk house and meals are included for only a small price. The salary looks good too!
I'm really looking forward to work for this adventure sport company in the Barringtons :-)

My goodbye party is planned and I'm enjoying as much as possible the times I see my frieds and family. But I just can't wait to go to Australia: a long time dream coming true :-) Yeah!!!

Globevoyager says:
no worries Lauro, won't forget you :-) Iceland will be on my mind all the time :-)
Posted on: Aug 18, 2009
lauro says:
good luck maike and dont forget me :( hu hu hu hu
Posted on: Aug 18, 2009