Finding a job

Amersfoort Travel Blog

After my visa was granted it was time to look for a job in Australia. At the moment I'm saving a lot of money, but it will never be enough for eleven months, unless I wanna camp every single night, drink water only, eat bread only and do no fun stuff... On top of that, it's impossible for me not to work for such a long period. Even though there is so much to do and see in Australia, I would be bored some day... And I like working! Only because I really like my job, so it doesn't feel like working too much...

I work as an adventure sport instructor and this is what I wanna do for a few months when I'm Down Under. I spend hours online to look for companies where I would like to work for and I found about 30 of those companies. Last week I send my application and CV to my TOP 5 favourite organizations. Next day: 1 NO and 1 YES and so far no other replies..
But one YES is enough!! This organization looks very professional and I really like their programs. So, at the moment we're looking for the possibilities and when I can start working. In the beginning I will get some training, so I will work the way they are used to, after that I can do paid work. Another good thing is that I can do WWOOFing when I'm not working as an instructor.
Already I keep in mind what I should do to be able to apply for a second Working-Holiday-Visa :p

Less than 3 months to go. In the mean time I'll be in Belgium for almost 1,5 month working as an adventure sport instructor... Time is flying!!!

tj1777 says:
lol guess I should just have read your previous comment. I dont know Barrington but I got a vague feeling it is close to some really nice nationalparks without the huge ammount of people you get in Blue Mountains.
Globevoyager says:
Yep, it's in the Barringtons, about four hours north of Sydney a little land inwards
tj1777 says:
so you know where you'll be working in OZ now?
photo by: Haselager