Steph's parents came for a visit

Vlaardingen Travel Blog

My broke iPhone :'-(

It has been a while since I wrote a blog entry. Maybe lack of inspiration or just being plain lazy. Who knows? The is the first entry I am writing since Steph and I came (back) to the Netherlands in March.

A couple of weeks ago Steph's father told us that they want to come over for a long weekend. They want to come over on the 29th of March until the 2nd of June. You can imagine that Steph was excited about this, because she hasn't seen her parents since February, when they came over to our flat in London.

The only "problem" (of course it is no problem, I like those people very much, but don't know how to write it down) I had was that I already had a prior engagement. I was invited to a dinnerparty with former colleagues from Easynet. We were going to Eetcafé Loetje aan de Amstel in Ouderkerk a/d Amstel. Had a nice catchup with the guys and had a lovely dinner. The only shitty thing of that day was that I dropped my iPhone and the screen is totally f*cked now :-(

moshers_moll says:
Aww poor iPhone, what did it do to deserve that, ya clumsy fool :-p (at least you have the G1 Android as a back up phone, it could be MUCH worse) :-)
Posted on: Jun 06, 2009