Pilates, Yoga and Surfing Retreat
Todos Santos Travel Blog› entry 1 of 1 › view all entries
My friend, Alisa, is leading a really cool trip to Todos Santos.
Todos Santos is a super cool baja town but the thing I'm most excited about for this retreat is the hotel. Guests will stay at a brand new, luxury boutique resort that was recently added to Conde Naste's Hot List 2010 and has been featured in Sunset, Elle, NY Times and LA Times: www.ranchopescadero.com.
* The retreat package is all inclusive (including all meals)
* Pilates & Yoga classes will be offered in a br...and new, fabulous studio space
* Surf lessons are included or you can surf on your own
* Guests will enjoy a "Farm to Fork" cooking class during the week using ingredients from the hotel's organic garden (apparently the Chef is from San Francisco and is incredible)
* A local astronomer will lead a stargazing session with high-powered telescopes
* We will take a day trip into the town of Todos Santos to visit local artists and their galleries
* Mornings begin with a smoothie and/or coffee delivered to your door prior to AM class
* Days will be spent lounging by the resort's pool, walking along the white sand beaches, surfing, reading or napping in your ocean front villas
* The beach out in front of the hotel is a turtle hatchery where you can help in the almost daily release of baby turtles
* This is also a truly exceptional spot for seeing whales. From October to early April, witness the migration, birthing and all-around magnificence of Grey and Humpback whales right from our beachfront
If you're interested, contact Alisa Wyatt Pilates on Facebook.