Peru

Peru Travel Blog

The Andes!

We left Amsterdam on the 23th of may.

We only had 2 tickets to Lima and we organised nothing, thats exploring the world!

After 27 hours of traveling we finally arrived at the airport of Callao and a taxi driver was waiting for us to bring us to the hotel.

The hotel was nice, the staff was nice and the rooms where big :)

A while ago i got an email from a girl from Lima to congratulate me with my birthday :)

I saw she lives in Lima so i started to mail her and asking some questions about the country.

So i called her when we arrived in Lima and the first thing she said: Welcome to Lima!!   aaw how kind.

Our first meet!

She gave us some time to rest and take a shower and she would come around 6:00PM

At 6:00PM when i was smoking outside the hotel, Yadi arrived.

I recognised her immidiatly!

I had some presents for her: some drop, stroopwafels, hagelslag and a wooden shoe for opening your beer, very usefull!!

She took us with her to her very nice car and drived us to one of the best restaurants in Miraflores.

It's located near the pacific and you have a very beautifull view about it.

But we where realy tired and a bit sick so we did't eated mutch.

The food was realy good, but not for our stomachs.

The second day we took a taxi to the Sarita Colonia prison.

Having a realy good meal!

We had to stand in line and after giving the security a candybar we where allowed to take our Dutch candy inside.

After 10 stamps on our arms and a coin with a number we where allowed to enter the prison.

I can tell you; it's the living hell on earth!!

The prison is made for a capacity 800 but there are 3500 inmates!

It does'nt mather where you are standing, every 20cm there is another inmate standing in front of you.

We visited 12 Dutch inmates, all caught with cocaine.

If you think about those people, you think they are big tough guys with tatoos and scars, but that's not true beacause the most where old guys from 60 years or what.

There was a guy, 19 years old and he is sentenced to prison for 25 years!

Iam 19 to! i can't imagine to stay for around 25 years in that horrible place!

While i was talking i gave them chocolatebars,stroopwafels and a lot of drop and they where so happy!

They told us that we are the first visitors who visited them.

Travelbuddy's :)

I told them everything about the Dutch soccer this season and about the news and they where very interrested in what's happening in Nederland these days.

When i was talking i lost my dad and i almost got in panic but he was eating a meal for 2 soles with the inmates so no problems at all haha.

It's hard to discribe how the conditions are in the prison, there's no privacy, everybody is loud talking,it's always noisey, it's terrible.

We visited them for 3 ours and then we lef the prison and took a taxi to the hotel.

In the evening Yadi picked us up and we walked to a Italian restaurant.

My dad and Yadi tried the Cabarnet Sauvignon and they said it was a very good one!

Iam not the bourgondic guy so i took a nice cold beer.

Yadi ordered a good looking and tasting salad, my dad had something with fish and i had a lomo, not good for my stomach but i liked it.

The coastline of Miraflores

She told us about Lima,Miraflores and a lot of stories about her traveling experiances, we had such a nice evening :)

Yadi has been very busy that day, but she told us a lot of things to do in Peru.

We told her what we wanted to see and what we don't wanted to see and she told us that she will figure out :)We had a nice evening but we where realy tired, i was complaining about the jetlag so we went so sleep early in the evening.

Yadi told us about Peru,Lima, herself and a lot of sightseeings in Peru!

We asked her if she would like to organise our trip to... what can we do in Peru? we did'nt even knew what to do haha.

Yadi was very kind and told us so mutch things to do in our next days!

We said: Fill in for what we want to do and we say if it's ok or not haha.

What is view... have no words for this.

After a nice drink she took us to the hotel with her comfortable car and said goodbye for today!

The next day We took a city tour by bus and we saw some beautifull places.

We had a great view over the pacific and we saw some archeologic ruins, and a lot of beautifull other places in town.

The weather was nice and after one hour the bus took us back to the cathedral in Miraflores.

In the evening Yadi picked us up again and we went to the bar again where we had a little drink and later we took a meal at a nice restaurant in Miraflores.

My stomach was'nt ok so i only eated some bread and had a cola, because they had no Heineken anymore, but they had it on the map.... so bad..

Yadi ordered a very nice salad, she's always on the healthy tour!

My dad had a flamegrilled octopus with some vegetables and i had some ribs, but my stomach could not handle that heavy meal.

The secret Inca valley

Later we walked trough the park with the hope i would feel better but it was getting worser, and the little angel Yadira bought some medicines and one hour later i felt a lot of better. Yadi, thank you again for that!!

We went to the bar where Yadi ordered a pisco sour for herself, a beer for my dad and another pisco sour for me.

I've never tried the pisco sour so this was the first time.

The taste is hard to discribe, first it is very sweet, and the aftertaste is a combination of sweet and sour, i like it!!

We went to bed early, i still got jetlag...

The next day we took a taxi to the centre of Lima.

I've never been there but it a felt a bit like feeling home!

The architecture,the palace, the clean streets.. it's so great!

We walked for a while and visited a lot of shops where we buyed a alpacawool ''cap'' for my sister :)

We took a bus from the centre to a very big mountain (sorry,didn't remembered the name) with a big cross on it.

Who's that?

The busride was a bit scary, the climbing was very high so the driver stopped everytime when he wanted to turn the bus in another gear haha

But we had a beautifull view off Lima from that mountain! '

The sad thing is that you how big the problem with smog is in Lima..

After a view of one hour, we took our bus back to the centre and from there we took a taxi back to Miraflores where we met Yadi again.

We went to el Tayta again.

Yadi had some friends in the bar, a nice guy from Denmark, Christian and a nice girl from London, Ymogen (?)

We where talking about the differences between the country's.

I always wanted to visit Kobenhavn but we never have time to go to Denmark.

London is a very nice town to, but you are not allowed to drink alcohol under 21 years and the cigarettes are very expensive!

London is a expensive town but definatly a "to see" town :)

After a nice chat we went outside.

Me and a loveley lama!

Ymogen and Christian went to another club, i was very tired to Yadi took me to the hotel and i fell asleap almost immediatly haha

The next day we woke up early and took a taxi to the airport in Callao.

We toke a flight straight to Cuzco and after 60 minutes we arrived there :)

The first thing we felt was the high attitude and the sun!

It was terrible the first day! we walked a stairs from 4m high and we where so tired! there's almost no oxygen in the air!

Yadi booked a very nice hotel 2 streets near the centre!

After we put our luggage in the hotel we explored the city and had a very nice lunch on a balcony of a restaurant with a beautifull view over the main square.

After that we watched the game FC Barcelona - Manchester United, we both got very very sick of the altitute so we went to sleep.

At the marked, i buyed some very nice nuts.

The next day we went to the holy or secret Inca Valley.

The bus picked us up early and we had a ride with detination the Valley, about 40kms from Cuzco.

We had a few stops to see a market and drinking some coca tea :)

That tea is what you realy need for problems with the altitute, chewing helps also.

After the stop we arrived at the valley and we had a walk for around 3 hours,

We saw the old Inca architecture and heard wonderfull stories from our guide.

The track costs us a lot of energy but it was worth it! we had some orange juice and entered the bus again.

After a ride we arrived to Pisac where we had a nice meal.

I eated pieces of lomo with rice, some vegetables and a cold Cusquena and my dad had some lomo and rice to.

Sweaty and wet on Monkey Island.

After a break from one hour we drived to a big market where we visited a old church and we had a demonstration about how to make colored alpaca-wole :) very interresting!

After the demonstration and listened to some Peruvian panflute-players we took the bus back to Cuzco.

Whe where sóóó tired! It took away all our energy but it was realy worth it!

We woke up 5:00,had some breakfast and we waited for a guy that should take us to the railwaystation to Cuzco - Machu Picchu.

We waited untill 6:05 but nobody showed up so we took a taxi to the railway station, and whe where 2 hours on time because the rails where blocked by the strike so the train took of later.

But because our "little friend" had our tickets and he did not showed up to the railwaystation so we took a taxi back to the hotel where he called us with his story he was at the hotel at 6:10 so everything went wrong, to bad but everything can happen on hollyday :)

No problems at all, we took the first, the best flight to Puerto Maldonado and there where no problems at all.

Dad and i sitting in the boat, 50km nearby Bolivia.

After one hour we landed on a very small airport somewhere in the jungle in Porto Maldonado, 55km near the Bolivian border.

A taxi was waiting for us and he took us to a big hotel at the end of the city near the river to the tropical rainforrest.

The hotel was not the best hotel that i have even been but it was only for one night.

In town my dad and i bought some new shoes and took a light meal.

The next day we got picked up by a bus and we rided to the marina.

From there we took a boat, whe needed lifejackets and a poncho because the river was very rough.

We saw a goldmine and some beautifull birds while we where sitting in the boat and after 2 hours we arrived to an eco-lodge.

We had a few hours we could use the lights, but we had a flashlight in our lodge.

In the pub, what a nice evening :)

It was very clean, we had a very very nice bed and 2 hammocks and a bathroom with icecold water haha.

There where no sounds of cars,planes,people... only birds and incekts, it's sutch a peacefull enviroment!

The first day we did nothing, we started talking in the bar to our group and they where such a nice peope!

Our group consisted of 2 couples from London, a couple from Vancouver,2 American girls from Boston and 2 Bulgarian woman from Plovdiv :)

After we took our luggage to the lodge, we took the boat to Monkey Island.

We needed rubber boots because there was only mud and wet leaves.

Our guide had some banana's and a machete.

After a walk of 10 minutes he peeled some banana's and the monkeys came from everywhere!

One monkey was realy angry because he had only one banana, and when a monkey is mad you better stay away from it.

The tropical rainforrest.

The guide protected us with his machete, so the monkey got scared and got away.

The monkeys on this island are not friendly so we couldn't touch them or what, to bad.. but it was a nice experiance!

We walked back after one hour and we saw some very beautifull big butterflies but i was not able to make pics from it because i had a lot of troubles with it.

We took our boat back to the lodge and we went to the bar, waiting for the dinner.

I played some rounds of pingpong with some American girls from Boston.

They told me they play it every day and that they played realy good.

I told them i played profesional ping pong a few years ago so i won a few times untill it was dinner time!

The dinner was a typical buffet, i took some slices of lomo with rice and some baked potatoes and my dad took thesame.

This is one of my best pics!

I was drinking some weird fruitdrink and i was discussing with everybody what it was.

Everybody said it's pineapple,apples or mandarines but is was fresh starfruit!

I 've never heard of seen it before but it was delicious! mmmm

After the dinner we took the boat on the river again to see caimans.

It was 8:00PM but it was realy dark!

Renee, our captain turned off the motor and we where not allowed to say anything for 7 minutes while we where floating in the streamy water.

After 7 minutes the guide he tuned on his huge flashlight to spot the shore and after a few minutes we saw 2 big red eyes.

You can't imagine how mutch light those eyes gave off!

We saw around 5 caimans in one hour, the smallest one was like 0,5m and the biggest was around 1,20m.

The view of Cuzco from a lunchroom

It was very interresting and sutch a great experiance!

After we came back i took a shower and went to the bar.

I ordered a nice cold beer and had a nice talk about soccer with some English guys and we showed them pictures about our trip to the Inca valley and Lima.

My dad came in and he took a beer to and started to having a conversation with the American ladies.

After some beers we took some whiskey on the rocks and wodka and we went to sleep because the lights in the bar where shut down at 10PM.

Don't ask me how i found our lodge in the middle of 100 other lodges but i found it and i sleeped very good!

The next day we woke up at 5:00 and after a realy cold shower we walked to the dining room but only the Bulgarians where sitting there so i smoked a cigarette with them and i ordered a coca tea while the Bulgarians where drinking Whiskey (!)

The breakfast was ready and we took place on the table and we walked to the buffet.

2 rainbows!

They had a lot of different kinds of fruits,salads,rice and some bread and pancakes.

We had a nice breakfast and after the breakfast we went to the jungle with our rubber boots on.

After a walk of 20 minutes the guide cutted off a piece of a tree and he gave it to me and asked what it was.

It smelled like garlic and the guide told me that this was the garlic tree!

The local people cook it to give a nice taste to their food! it smells and tastes exactly as garlic.

We walked further and after a while stopped at a very big tree.

The guide took a stick and smashed on that tree and it makes a very very loudy noise!

The tree is called communication tree because the locals used this tree to send "messages" to another person, sometimes you can hear the sound from 500m!

We saw big snails and strange insects, but we also saw the footprint of a big jaguar and the prints where fresh so can you imagine!?

It was very hot and very wet in the jungle and ithe musqito's are terrible!

After a few hours walking we arrived to the Apu Victor Lake.

This is the prison where 24 Dutch guys are sentenced.

It's a beautifull place and once the lake was part of the river but its cut off.

There was a 10m high tower we climbed on and on top we had a wonderfull sight over the jungle!

While we where sitting there we took our lunch and spotted some animals.

We spotted guacamayos, toucans, camungo, shanshos and herons!

After our lunch we walked back to the lodge.

After a few minutes the guide stopped and he saw a little hole in the ground.

He took a stick and putted it into the hole and after a few second a large tarantula came out and it was so beautifull!

He tried to attack the stick with his 8 legs and it was so cool to see!

And we walked,we walked and we walked untill the guide stopped at a giant termite-house.

He told us that if you are lost in the rainforrest and you have nothing to eat, you can eat these termites and he asked us who wants to taste them, everybody sayd no but i wanted to try it!!!

So he cutted a slice from the termitehouse and i saw 1000000s of termites and i put my hand in it and it was full of those big red termited!

A licked the termites in my mouth and started chewing on them.

chilling around
..... they tasted like crispy mint! it was so good i tried it 3 times more and the guide was laughing while the girls allmost had to puke hahaha.

My stomach was full so we walked back to the lodge.

God, i was so tired when we came back!

My dad took a nap and i went to the pool to take a swim.

In the pool i talked a bit to the French and the English people and we decided to go out fishing with out guide.

We took the boat to a sideriver where you can see the water is cleaner!

We went out with 6 people and the guide and i where the only one who know how to fish.

A English girl started to scream everytime when she felt something moving and they where talking very loud and started to play with their rods so the fishes left us and we cached nothing! only Renee, our captain cached a piranha but that's it.

the lodges

After fishing i went to the bar and i was the only one.

A minute later the French guy came in and asked me if i wanted to play pool with him.

I've never played that game so he tried to learn me how to play it.

After a few minutes a learned the rules and we played the whole evening and had a lot of fun!

He told me about the best foie grass from Strassbourgh and about his favorite club Olympique Marseille.

We had the same job, waiter so we just keeped talking.

The striker of OM, Boudewijn Zenden is a Dutch guy so we had a lot to discuss about!

We drunk some extra wodka's on our last night untill we couldn't understand each other and went to sleep hahahaha

The next day we woke up at 5:00 and after a hangover and trouble with the cold shower i we had a great breakfast.

mmmmmm orange juice after a long hiking track

We said everybody goodbye and thanked the boss.

We took place in the boat next to the English guys and a Australian guy and we had a discussion about soccerclubs and that was so funny!

The Australian guy was a fan of Manchester United, and the both English guys liked Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspurs, and i like Ajax so we had a great discussion!

And after 2 hours we arrived to the bus that took us to the airport, we took place in the plane thinking about Lima :D

What a wonderfull trip :)

Thanks Yadira for organising this!

I was so glad i was back in Lima, it felt like coming home!

We took a taxi from Callao to our hotel and we watched some tv and had a drink in town.

The loyal Yadi picked us up in the evening and in the evening and my dad recommended the hotel nearby the Larcomar shopping centre.

Renee our captain haha

A good choise, because the food and the location of the restaurant are very good!

The terrace was full, but we found a nice table with a nice view over the sea.

First we took a drink before we ordered.

Yadi ordered a lomo for me and for my dad and it was sóóó good!

It was definatly the best food we had since Cuzco and Puero Maldonado, and the restaurant is so nice :)

Yadi had a delicous meal with vegetables and shrimps, i give her 3 years and she will transform to a shrimp ;)

We talked a lot and we had such a good time!

I had a idea, Yadi told me that she want to visit England and/or Portugal in september so we invited her to visit us in Holland.

Flying is realy cheap from London,Lissabon or Porto, so we hope she can visit Holland for a few days!

She did so mutch for us and we wanted to do something back so we asked her to come to our hometown and we want to show her the real Netherlands!

She's always welcome!!

After we left the restaurant, Yadi drived us back.

We had a very busy conversation about the differences between the Dutch and the Peruvian people haha

My dad went to the hotel and Yadi and i went to el Tayta.

Iam wondering, why did i always want to go to Tayta? there are so many nice pubs and clubs but i always picked this one haha

Yadi ordered a beer for herself and a mohito for me and we got free roasted corn!

The corn is very addictive, in Holland we got nuts but the roasted corn is dangerous for your drinking limit because you get very thirsty of it.

It was very crowdy but that makes the atmosphere!

We talked about the differences between Holland and Peru, Farfan and Pizarro and about our strange law.

We had a great time and after a few hours and some drinks we left the bar.

Yadi took me to the hotel and after saying goodbye she went home to sleep :)

The next day i rised up, smiled with the rising fog and clouds but i felt relaxed.

Nice times

It was our last day, i was a little bit sad about that fact..

Yadi picked us up in the noon and she took us to another area in Lima.

We where lucky,Yadi founded a parkingspot area not far from the lunchroom!

We walked in and had a nice table on the second flore.

Yadi ordered a sort of pisco for herself and a Inca Kola for me! mmmm..Inca Kola

My dad promised her he should try the traditional pisco sour so Yadi ordered one for him and.......... he liked it very mutch!

After a nice chat we got our menucard.

Yadi recommended my dad cerviche (raw fish) because my dad had that meal on his "to eat" list.

For herself she ordered a tiradito with fish and some seefood and for me the lomo saltado.

And i can tell you, that lomo saltado is one of the best meals i've ever had!

Nice slices of salted beef,large slices of tomato and some other vegetables and a delicious sauce!

Oooh that meal was so good! i can't explain it, you just have to try it.

Last picture, not the last meet :D

After this delicious meal we buyed a ice-cream nearby the lunchroom.

We even could try the ice, before buying it, what a service.

Yadi ordered our icecreams, but my icecream was so big, i had to trow it away because i was so full!

After a ride of 10 minutes Yadi arrived to the Indian market.

She didn't join us because she was busy with work.

We walked there for 1,5 hour and buyed a lot of clothes.

I bought some soccer-shirts,normal shirts, a jacket and a big dead tarantula and a silver chain for my grandmother, she loved it!

It's a big market with a lot of clothes,nice souvenirs but also a lot of crap.

We where the only one walking on the market so everybody was talking to us how cheap they are and that kind of stuff haha, it was so nice!

After we couldn't carry more bags we took a taxi back to our hotel.

I love these lama's!

My dad and i packed our suitcases for the next morning and i started to realize this was our last day....

After that my dad took a nap and i started to walk trough Miraflores, buyed a local pizza and a Inca Kola and went back to the hotel.

I woke up my dad and after he was finished we went to a nice restaurant in the same street as el Tayta.

After 2 beers we walked trough Miraflores and we found a very,very nice restaurant with sight on the central park.

It was a Italian restaurant with a very good Peruvian live-band.

The female waiters where so nice and did everything very quick.

The best part was they had ice cold Heineken! :D

In the restaurant they had 2 big LCD-screens, one with soccer and one with American football.

My dad ordered a spaghetti and i had a lomo with some vegetables.

Plants,plants and more plants

We had a delicious meal, had some Heinekens and watched some nice soccer!

When we left we went to the (typical not-Peruvian:P) KFC where we eated a big bucket of hotwings! hmmmmm hotwings!

Yadi went to the movie and it was 11:00 already so we didn't expected her anymore, to bad :(

After the KFC we went to el Tayta again (god, i like that place!)

I ordered 2 mojito's and one for my dad to.

The singer was very good, so good we stopped talking to each other and only listended and clapped with his music :)

After our drinks i ordered another mojito but they ran of the rum! not good for a pub but we still had fun and we ordered a few beers.

After a few hours and a lot of drinks later we left the pub.

It was so nice, the waiter came over to me and asked my name and where i came from and he told us he was realy sorry about the mojito but it was a pleasure that we visited el Tayta that evening :)

Holland can learn a lot about the Peruvian culture in pubs haha

After we left, we went back to the hotel and went to sleep, it was our last night in the beautifull country Peru :(

I just woke up when Yadira called us with the telephone at the reception, she wanted to say goodbye.

Talking about the birds or what in the love park
... that's so sweet!

I had another kilo of hagelslag,one package of vlokken,hagelslag and vruchtenhagel,some bags of drop for Yadi hahah

She also got a new ''bear'' for her desk from me, made by Dutch prisoners.

No she has a friend for Kitty and one for her desktop :)

We gave Yadi a big kiss and a big hug and we took a taxi to Callao.

Yadi stayed talking for a while with a American guy who worked with some very famous American singers!

We took the plane from Callao to Quito, from Quito to Guayaquil and from Guayaquil back to Amsterdam.

My mom was waiting for us at the airport and the first thing i did, was hugging her and gave her a big kiss haha

I missed her so mutch, i was so far away from our house hahaha

While we where talking in the car back home we talked about our vacation and while i was talking i looked trough the windows outside and i only saw a flat country and a lot of cows, i was back in Holland but at thesame time i missed Peru already, the people,the food,the clean streets,Yadira, everything!

I miss my travelbuddy already, she did so mutch for us to make us a pleasant hollyday while she is working every day!

But she also showed us the best restaurants,lunchrooms and pubs in Miraflores, ordered our food,drinks and she made time to drive us around to show her hometown, aint that sweet? :)

I think Holland can learn a lot about the Peruvian culture, the people are so relaxed and sóóó kind, even in Callao!

Dutch people are always busy with work,making money or something like that and the Peruvian people do their thing and stay happy, no mather what happend.

The first thing i did to my mom when we arrived in Amsterdam

With some luck my foundation makes enough money to bring the Dutch prisoners a good Christmas-meal and a present in december.

I hope i can save enough money for a ticket back to Lima to give the meals by myself, i think it's gonna work!

Hollyday and fun is over and work is waiting for us, but we definatly come back to Lima!

huibdos says:
Leuke foto's toegevoegd, maar in de laatste zitten wat dubbele.
Groeten,
Huib
Posted on: Jul 18, 2009
almelovakr says:
Lomo is the best of the best steak in the whole world!
In the Netherlands you pay around €45; for 250 grams of Lomo and in Peru around €8/15!!!!
Posted on: Jul 12, 2009
Transitory says:
Nice, you remembered a lot from your trip. Quick question, what is lomo?
Posted on: Jul 12, 2009
Travelbuddys :)
Travelbuddy's :)
The coastline of Miraflores
What is view... have no words for …
What is view... have no words for…
Whos that?
Who's that?
Me and a loveley lama!
At the marked, i buyed some very n…
At the marked, i buyed some very …
Sweaty and wet on Monkey Island.
Dad and i sitting in the boat, 50k…
Dad and i sitting in the boat, 50…
2 rainbows!
This is the prison where 24 Dutch …
This is the prison where 24 Dutch…
the lodges
mmmmmm orange juice after a long h…
mmmmmm orange juice after a long …
Renee our captain haha
We had a very busy conversation ab…
We had a very busy conversation a…
I love these lamas!
I love these lama's!
Plants,plants and more plants
Talking about the birds or what in…
Talking about the birds or what i…
The first thing i did to my mom wh…
The first thing i did to my mom w…
The cathedral of Cuzco
The cathedral of Cuzco
The Cathedral in the centre of Lima
The Cathedral in the centre of Lima
Living termites!
Living termites!
mmmmm Inca Kola and very tired of …
mmmmm Inca Kola and very tired of…
Typical Peruvian dresscode
Typical Peruvian dresscode
Our first meet!
The music of this girl was very ni…
The music of this girl was very n…
Our chilling side of the lodge
Our chilling side of the lodge
Say I Love Lucy! haha
Say I Love Lucy! haha
Aaaah sóóó cute!
Aaaah sóóó cute!
Huh? Hoekstra transport in the mid…
Huh? Hoekstra transport in the mi…
nice times :)
nice times :)
Nice view
Nice view
Me standing near a little harbour.
Me standing near a little harbour.
A old plane in the jungle.
A old plane in the jungle.
Yadi and her beautifull car!
Yadi and her beautifull car!
500 years ago the old Incas where…
500 years ago the old Inca's wher…
Looks like a moth
Looks like a moth
Tuut tuut! Smile :D
Tuut tuut! Smile :D
Typical Peruvian woman making sock…
Typical Peruvian woman making soc…
This is a very good lunch-restaura…
This is a very good lunch-restaur…
My dad with a girl whos waiting f…
My dad with a girl who's waiting …
What a loveley picture
What a loveley picture
An old temple at the secret Inca v…
An old temple at the secret Inca …
Aah nice one :)
Aah nice one :)
Nice :)
Nice :)
She is sutch a nice girl! :)
She is sutch a nice girl! :)
It looks like a mad guy
It looks like a mad guy
The Incas made this
The Inca's made this
This is a very good restaurant!
This is a very good restaurant!
Dad and Yadi enjoying the view.
Dad and Yadi enjoying the view.
We where on an atitute of 3300m!
We where on an atitute of 3300m!
Hello mister camera!
Hello mister camera!
Still dont know who it is!
Still don't know who it is!
Soooo beautifull
Soooo beautifull
Yadi with a bottle of Cabarnet Sau…
Yadi with a bottle of Cabarnet Sa…
Hmmmmm sleeping...
Hmmmmm sleeping...
Nice times!
Nice times!
The palace of president Garcia
The palace of president Garcia
At a restaurant
At a restaurant
This was such a nice evening :)
This was such a nice evening :)
Drinking mohito and Yadi drinking …
Drinking mohito and Yadi drinking…
Dad and i
Dad and i
Drink drink drink!
Drink drink drink!
What a nice last day :)
Yadi know…
What a nice last day :) Yadi kno…
Cant smile to mutch haha
Picture…
Can't smile to mutch haha Pictur…
Coca leaves :D
Coca leaves :D
Dad and Yadi!
Dad and Yadi!
Last evening in the bar, drinking …
Last evening in the bar, drinking…
In the centre of Lima
In the centre of Lima
Street in Cuzco
Street in Cuzco
mmmm carpaccio!
Yadi is a bit a s…
mmmm carpaccio! Yadi is a bit a …
And another one!
And another one!
Nice times
Shit, i look realy bad when i wake…
Shit, i look realy bad when i wak…
Good times :)
Good times :)
Me with a little Lama, so sweet
Me with a little Lama, so sweet
In a small restaurant in Miraflores
In a small restaurant in Miraflores
Whats the difference between the …
What's the difference between the…
Back in Amsterdam!
I miss Peru al…
Back in Amsterdam! I miss Peru a…
The shoppingmall Yadi showed us :)…
The shoppingmall Yadi showed us :…
Can i realy eat this? :P
Can i realy eat this? :P
The death tarantula we smuggled by…
The death tarantula we smuggled b…
The airport of Guayaquil
The airport of Guayaquil
A picture of the Sarita Colonia pr…
A picture of the Sarita Colonia p…
Me standing in front of the gates …
Me standing in front of the gates…
How long do we have to wait?
How long do we have to wait?
Some kids playing soccer on the st…
Some kids playing soccer on the s…
Streets of Callao
Streets of Callao
Nice Beetle!
Nice Beetle!
The view from the window at el Tay…
The view from the window at el Ta…
Me with Yadi again.
Me with Yadi again.
I like those sculptures!
I like those sculptures!
Nice parks near the Pacific
Nice parks near the Pacific
Beautifull lighthouse :)
Beautifull lighthouse :)
The freeway in Lima on a quiet mor…
The freeway in Lima on a quiet mo…
Lunch @ a little Italian restauran…
Lunch @ a little Italian restaura…
A big cross on a very big mountain
A big cross on a very big mountain
Beautifull sight of Lima!
Beautifull sight of Lima!
Peruvian slums
Peruvian slums
How far can i look?!
How far can i look?!
People in the slums doing nothing …
People in the slums doing nothing…
Me with some lamas :)
Me with some lama's :)
They didnt spit on me haha
They didn't spit on me haha
love this view
love this view
Typical Peruvian pizzas
Realy l…
Typical Peruvian "pizza's Realy …
Scary stairs!
Scary stairs!
Yup, this is something else than H…
Yup, this is something else than …
So tired of walking and climbing!
So tired of walking and climbing!
A little village near the river.
A little village near the river.
Some clouds on 3600 meters high
Some clouds on 3600 meters high
Sutch a nice view, beautifull
Sutch a nice view, beautifull
The soccer stadium of Cuzco, taken…
The soccer stadium of Cuzco, take…
At the airport in Puerto Maldonado
At the airport in Puerto Maldonado
Our view from the hotel in puert…
Our view from the "hotel" in puer…
Our breakfast at our hotel in Puer…
Our breakfast at our hotel in Pue…
Eating our breakfas at the hotel :)
Eating our breakfas at the hotel :)
A very nice typical Peruvian jungl…
A very nice typical Peruvian jung…
A parrot
A parrot
Hes a lookalike of a Indonesian f…
He's a lookalike of a Indonesian …
what are you looking at punk?!
what are you looking at punk?!
Hello mister monkey!
Hello mister monkey!
Hmmm bananas
Hmmm banana's
They where curious!
They where curious!
This is supposed to be the same mo…
This is supposed to be the same m…
I realy needed a smoke after visit…
I realy needed a smoke after visi…
Our lodge was called Piranha
Our lodge was called "Piranha"
Plants,plants and plants
It was sóóó hot!
It was sóóó hot!
Nice view of a river in the jungle
Nice view of a river in the jungle
This was our view from a tower of …
This was our view from a tower of…
Close up from a hawk or what
Close up from a hawk or what
A big hawk or what
A big hawk or what
Can i realy eat this termites?
Can i realy eat this termites?
And i like them!
And i like them!
Typical partydresses of the indians
Typical partydresses of the indians
A strange bird walked near our lod…
A strange bird walked near our lo…
Me fishing on the river :)
Me fishing on the river :)
I had a great evening with this gu…
I had a great evening with this g…
Nice times :)
Nice times :)
This was our group at the eco-bar
This was our group at the eco-bar
Our goodbye-food from the restaura…
Our goodbye-food from the restaur…
What are you doing in my bed?!
What are you doing in my bed?!
This is what we saw in the jungle …
This is what we saw in the jungle…
The streets of Puerto Maldonado
The streets of Puerto Maldonado
Our plane back to civilisation!
D…
Our plane back to civilisation! …
We had a great last night in a res…
We had a great last night in a re…
A very good singer at el Tayta.
H…
A very good singer at el Tayta. …
My dad and in el Tayta :D
The cor…
My dad and in el Tayta :D The co…
Aaaah, i realy like the bulldog en…
Aaaah, i realy like the bulldog e…
I got this card from a guy in Lima…
I got this card from a guy in Lim…
This is the card of our hotel in P…
This is the card of our hotel in …
In the plane from Guayaquil to Lim…
In the plane from Guayaquil to Li…
That Colombian guy also gave me hi…
That Colombian guy also gave me h…
Our ticket from the trip Calca - C…
Our ticket from the trip Calca - …
This is the little map of our trip…
This is the little map of our tri…
The Larcomar shopping centre