Singapore Travel Blog

I make it to Singapore, and it was a nice flight, only 7 hrs lol... Plane was comfy, but after the torture chamber that was the flight from NY to Tokyo, anything is comfy :)

Just before my trip, I decide to buy a new camera, and a professional one! I get the Nikon D90, it looks nice, takes great photos... I buy a user guide, I am really excited, In New York, I take a few photos, all is good...

I get to Singapore Airport, I read most of the user guide, I go to take some photos in my new camera and.... THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG! The memory card is not being read, the screen doest work, and i can't save any of my photos :( :( :( After freaking out for a few minutes, I realize that i couldn't have done anything wrong to the camera, the plastic protective paper is still on the screen!!! But its still broken :(

Ok thinking that this trip couldn't have started any worse, After boarding my flight to Kuala Lumpur, we are told that our GPS system on the plane isn't working... well I am not a pilot but that seems important!  They get everyone off the plane, and we wait, and wait, and wait!

After a few hours, we finally get on the plane, even though they tell us everything is fine, no one is really sure at this point...

Hope I get to KL in one piece!

m_mspr says:
Haha, I had to laugh about your comment about the GPS...! :o)
Posted on: Dec 19, 2009