A great weekend!

Winterberg Travel Blog

Stefan and me

On may 15th my boyfriend (Stefan) and I went away for the weekend to Germany. On the first day (Friday) there was a big party. My aunt and uncle had a great party organized. It was a blast! They rented the hotel for the evening and night. They payed the first night and the second night was for a soft price! It was a beautifull hotel and more beautifull where the mounaints and the trees!

So after a night of partying and no sleap, because my brother snores!! Stefan and I went walking up on the mountains. The view was amazing! Little villages between the mountains and all the houses looked alike! After a long walk we went to the centre of Winterberg. Nice shops over there and it's all so cheap!! Never saw that before! So I'm a girl.. That means Shopping!!!! A bought some nice things! After all that shopping we stopped at a nice cafe and sat there for some coffee and hot chocolate mmm :D.

the hotel
After that hot chocolate we started the car and drove to a nearby place with some old jets or helicopter. We made some nice pictures. After some posing we got hungry. We drove back to a great greek restaurant! The food was nice and enough.

The days went to fast, because it was Sunday again. The hotel made a mistake. They had forgotten to book the night for tonight. That meant we had to go away. We drove to Holland and stopped in a great place called Hoenderloo. It's very small with some nice restaurant and a specially a beautifull nature called "De veluwe". We stayed there for one night! It's a very nice hotel with good service and nice breakfast.. :D.. We did do so much.. I think I forgot a lot of things.. :S

The last day we drove to a place called Apeldoorn. We went shopping for me, because I needed a dress. After the shopping we drove to Amersfoort and ate at McDonalds ( I like that so much, but almost never do :S).. After my BigMac we went to the movies and that's how our great weekend ended.

Look at the pictures they are beautifull and funny!!!

With love!!

my darling
my darling
haha
haha
Stefan thinks he can carry the jet…
Stefan thinks he can carry the je…
nice picture