Saturday: doing the highlights again

New York Travel Blog

Because of the awful wheather on thursday, I decided to make my last day in the Big Apple a highlight day. First I went to Times Square... Why? Because it's one of those places that you must have been. Honestly, I'm not impressed with that kind of text. But I went anyway. If only for the Virgin Megastore. Unfortunately it was closed and they moved the shop elsewhere on Manhattan (I couldn't find it).
At the time I visited, some avenues on Times Square were closed, so the pedestrians could sit on some placed chairs on the streets. So did I and pointed out my day:
Staten Island Ferry
Brooklyn Bridge
Other Music

Staten Island Ferry:
Here I went again. Because the wheather was so much better than it was thursday. I made a whole lot of better pictures.

Other music:
If you're really into electronic, ambient, jazz and other music, you should go here. This little shop on 4th Street between Broadway and Lafayette street sells new and second hand CD's. Not mainstream at all!

How I do it, I don't know, but why do I always get the best ideas when it's too late. I thought to go to Rockafeller Center. But when I got there, it was already closed.

At night I made some beautiful pictures of NYC from Brooklyn Bridge.
View from Staten Island Ferry